Full Video Achievement Guide - Agent, Collectibles, Objectives, Silent

NOTswaggers

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Guide swaggers!!!:drunk

If anyone is short on stealth kills you can get maximum kills on mission 11.

Follow Swaggers guide until you get to the house, then when you tooled up run out and get the Germans attention.

Run back in and down to the bottom of the stairs, one German should enter and hopefully walk right up to the stair rail.

If he doesn't let him leave and whistle him back in until he does.

OK so you have a German at the top of the stairs immediately when he turns stealth up to him , and he has to pause to open the door, bang 1 stabby stabby kill.

Now the important part, drag his body downstairs and the door will close allowing you to lure another German in and get extra kills.

Rinse reapeat until they stop spawning, and you will have your own little Nazi morgue in the cellar before you know it

Help! In mission 9 p2, when you're in the room with the hidden lever behind the picture, the game will not let me change back into my ninja clothes! No matter how many times I mash the a button, or revert to the last checkpoint, or restart my console, the game will NOT let me change!

Please help!

I am on the last level and don't have my assassin yet, so I decided to follow your guide and I am at part3. I have 18 silent kills on this level and wanna finish with more.

So here is my problem, as soon as I kill the first guy after the cut scene the flamethrower guy sees me everytime. But in your film he never saw you once, why does he keep seeing me? It's getting really annoying as I have been on this part for an hour. Any Ideas?

Edited by Smokez

I have everything at 5 stars. Except Morphine which is at 4. I even watched the video to make sure I walked exactly like he did.

Huh. It is a very glitchy game in my opinion. (I got my problem sorted out by the way. I posted earlier about it earlier, to anyone who's curious.) I guess that you just have to morphine the guy then?

Huh. It is a very glitchy game in my opinion. (I got my problem sorted out by the way. I posted earlier about it earlier, to anyone who's curious.) I guess that you just have to morphine the guy then?

You can't. I'm on mission 12 part3 of the youtube videos. Right after blowing up the barrel you get kill the guys and walk up the hill. You get a cut scene, right after the cut scene you walk to the far right entrance. Kill the first guy and turn around. But the flamethrower guy next to him sees me. But in his video the flamethrower guy doesn't even notice him.

You can't. I'm on mission 12 part3 of the youtube videos. Right after blowing up the barrel you get kill the guys and walk up the hill. You get a cut scene, right after the cut scene you walk to the far right entrance. Kill the first guy and turn around. But the flamethrower guy next to him sees me. But in his video the flamethrower guy doesn't even notice him.

Oh, well. Sorry. I was just trying to help.

Don't know what to tell you. I can assure you I did that section probably 7+ times and it worked out the way I did it almost every time. Just had problems figuring to use the tree for safety.

It Finally worked for me. Even when I got caught I decided just to run back to the house and went back for Silent kills. I ended the mission with 22 Silent Assassins but didn't get my achievement. On my 3rd play thru I am gonna follow your guide to the key to get all the silent. Do your stats carry over or would I have to find those collectables again? I don't wanna do all that again.