Full Video Achievement Guide - Agent, Collectibles, Objectives, Silent

NOTswaggers

I had problems getting the guards to do as in the videos also, had to improvise several places, luckily it worked, only used it for the last missions, and of course i missed a few collectibles ;)

Btw does anyone know a mission i can pull 5 pins on grenades?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know if there are any other missions besides Mission 5 that have a point of no return? In the first 4 levels, I would play through normally then consult the guide if I missed something and go back and get it. On 5, I missed 1 collectible that was before the point of no return and now have to start the whole mission over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I earned all but 3 Achievements in one play-through. Took alot of patience and time, but I did it. Probably one of the most gratifying group of Achievements I have ever gotten. You really earned them in this game. This game gets a bad rap, but I actually loved it despite it's flaws.

• 3 months later...

This guide helped me immensely!! Had a little trouble w/ the stealth kills in mission 12 b/c the smoking soldier never moved the way he did in the video. I did manage to get all my kills, tho. The campaign in the videos is on Agent difficulty and I was playing on Normal, which may have accounted for the small differences. Anyhoo, great job on the video guide.