Looking for teammate/partner thread

Venomized

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Did INSANE co-op w/ a random. <3 Only need Little Brother's Helper AND Contractions Mode 30 crates collected now. Help me out and I'll gladly help you with whatever ya need.

Hit me up on XBL with a message whenever, GT: boneMORO

East Coast, U.S.

Edited by boneMORO

I'm looking to boost the multiplayer side and not the co-op campaign. Although, I could boost the campaign for you if you've helped me boost the multiplayer side.

GT: SteveDGamer

PS:, I work Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. I'm able to boost at around 6:30PM - 7:30PM (GMT) on those days and anytime between 12:30PM - 7:00PM on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

MUST SEND MESSAGE TO MY GAMERTAG BEFORE SENDING ME FRIEND REQUEST, OTHER WISE I WILL THINK IT'S RANDOM AND DECLINE.

I'm looking to boost the multiplayer side and not the co-op campaign. Although, I could boost the campaign for you if you've helped me boost the multiplayer side.

GT: SteveDGamer

PS:, I work Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. I'm able to boost at around 6:30PM - 7:30PM (GMT) on those days and anytime between 12:30PM - 7:00PM on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

MUST SEND MESSAGE TO MY GAMERTAG BEFORE SENDING ME FRIEND REQUEST, OTHER WISE I WILL THINK IT'S RANDOM AND DECLINE.

Sent you a message on live.

Looking for an extra player to do contractions with, need to do handle with care and 20 rounds. already got 1 other person helping me so MESSAGE ME ON XBL if interested. Mic preferred.

Gamertag: Gerror

Edited by Gerror

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Big Brother's Helper
    As Fettel, suspend 100 enemies that Point Man kills

2. I'm not a Doctor, I'm a Medic!Perform 50 revives in any game mode < --can be dont splitscreen

Things i am currently working on, besides campaign things

NO Interests in MP

<-------Contact via xlive gt