July Staff/Subscriber Genre Tournament - Sign Up Thread

Creech

http://i.imgur.com/2Y0lCc3.png

To celebrate the recently introduced Genre Leaderboards, the July Staff/Subscriber tournament will focus on earning the most gamerscore in a random genre each week.

Sign-ups begin today and will close on June 27th. Teams of two will be assigned by Creech on or before June 29th (note that you are not permitted to pick your teammate.) If an odd # of players sign up, the solo player left with no teammate can choose to go solo, bow gracefully out, or be handicapped by having Creech as a largely unproductive partner.

The contest period will run for six weeks, starting on June 30th at 12:00am PT and end on August 10th at 11:59pm PT.

The genre will be announced on Saturday mornings courtesy of our good friends at random.org, with the first genre announced on June 29th. No genres will be repeated during the contest. For the next calendar week, Sunday through Saturday, all gamerscore accumulated in the genre of the week earned by a team is added together to create a Team Score. Points will be assigned to each team by rank, with the lowest scoring team earning 1 point, the 2nd lowest earning 2 points, on up to the top scoring team who will earn as many points as there are teams.

Gamerscore earned must be reported with links to xbox.com in the scoring thread no later than noon on the Sunday immediately following the competition week.

The winner of the competition is the team that earns the most points across the six week period of the contest.

Eligibility:

• To participate in the competition, you must be a staff member or subscriber as of June 16th and maintain that status throughout the competition period.
  • If you have been a subscriber for less than 3 months, you must have a gamerscore of at least 50,000 to participate.
  • Respond in the sign up thread indicating your interest.

Edited by Creech

Guest Scotty

fuck it, i'm in. i know i'll regret not joining again, especially if some good genres come up for me.

GT: Scotty x360a