DreamWorks Logo Collectable Guide

Rit1988

Most of the DreamWorks logos are very easy to find, so I don’t think a full guide is needed on here nearly all can be found by simply driving around in time trial and either going left or right at each turning, I will however post how to find a few of the harder ones to find or get on here and if anyone cannot find one here is the place to ask.

Far Far Away – Right at start, keep going forward until you get to the wall, then turn around and it is behind you in the courtyard of the 2nd building. The 2nd one is a bit hidden as well, a little bit further on when you approach the castle up the stairs with the boosts on, though the gates and with the big gold statue in the courtyard, keep on the right and there is a boost ramp, hit it and turn right as much as you can and through the hedge is a little secret area with the 2nd logo on, this one may take a few tries.

New York City Zoo - Not long after starting the race after taking your first right turn and go in-between the ramps either side of you keep to the left and there is a ramp near the wall that you can take to jump through the window and smash the glass, the logo is in there. The 2nd one is near the end of the track, after going around the big square in the main part of the middle track, keep going through some tables and chairs which takes you to another little secret area (look at the mini map of the track, it is a square, the area I mean is the lower left hand corner of the square).

Gallaxhar’s Spaceship - Half way around the track where it splits in two, take the left path and a little further on where it opens up with the long stretch of boost pad it is clearly visible on the right hand side of the large open area with the boost the second is a little further on, on the ramp that is the middle of the 3 paths that boosts you over the finish line (this is also the best place to get 4x trick combo).

Island of Berk – The logo is clearly visible in the lower area of the circle where the dragon breaths fire but you cannot get through the gate or round the back, first you have to go on the top level of the circle on the right hand side and push down a circle button and the gate will open.

Dragon’s Keep - On the broken spiral circle area where you boost over the gaps, after the last boost before you jump down the last gap, reverse and drop down again, its back there. Do not go over the boosts too quickly otherwise you will go to far off the final boost. If you fall off the boosts you can see it clearer but cannot get it because it’s two high. The 2nd one is just after the area where the floor falls away, do not turn right after instead go up the stairs in front, turn right and a bit further on there is a gap in the wall on the right you can fall down onto a raised circle platform with the logo on.

Shrek Swap at Night - After leaving the tunnel at the start and get to the bit where you can go left right or down the middle, go left and after the 1st boost go right and past the 2nd boost down the hill and it is to the left (under the 2nd boost which is like a ramp). The 2nd one is hidden behind a little ramp right near the end of the track just before the bend that leads to the finish line. (there are 3 little ramps like this 1 on the left, then right, then left, it is behind the one on the right)

Shrek Swap - For the first one, take a look at the mini map of the track. on the left hand side it is almost a 3 shape, with 3 swerves, at the bottom left hand corner (or last turn before the big jump into the swap) there is a sharp turn left that reveals a little hidden path that has it (this path drops you literally on the ramp leading to the swap) The 2nd is just after you jump of the big ramp into the main swap area, stick to the left hand side of the track and drive through the dead tree, it is in there after the jump.

Edited by Rit1988
Update

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ohhhhhhhhhhh that video was amazing... thank you for that! :)

Finally found them all :Bounce:

I feel it is worth saying that you DO NOT NEED TO FINISH THE RACE once you have collected the Logo for it to save. As soon as i got the last 8 of them i quit out of the race, most of the time in the first lap and they all counted toward my total.

Another 1000 down.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ohhhhhhhhhhh that video was amazing... thank you for that! :)

Finally found them all :Bounce:

I feel it is worth saying that you DO NOT NEED TO FINISH THE RACE once you have collected the Logo for it to save. As soon as i got the last 8 of them i quit out of the race, most of the time in the first lap and they all counted toward my total.

Another 1000 down.

U just answered my question lol

Im stuck i need to get 1 more dream catcher thaen i av the 1000gs but i cant find it.

Ive got them all in challenge mode

Won all cups

Got 2 in every race

where am i missing one

EDIT: Never mind found it

Got my 1000GS

Edited by djrapperz

• 2 years later...