Is this game worth getting?

$20? Hmm, may be a little too much, but the game should be played. It is underrated for many reasons, one being the graphics, which is a ridiculous excuse.

The game is fun from the get-go. The achievements are easily obtainable, though it can be a little tiring as you need to collect/find every single item in the game.

One major negative, which I came across once and once only is the glitches. The game randomly froze, but after clearing the cache and re-applying the update, the game worked fine. You get the odd thing here and there where the character gets stuck behind a NPC or bin, but other than that the game runs fine.

I first played it when it was first released on the PS2, it was a fun and awesome game. I was excited when I heard it was coming out on the 360, played it 3 years ago. Started playing it again just a few days ago cause my nephew bought it himself.

It doesn't have the best graphics, but it's still a fun and awesome game, the extra and exclusive things added in the 360 version makes it better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if it is just me or not but I am getting really pissed off with this game and it is taking way more time than it should to complete it, but the game is constantly freezing not only do I have to keep resetting the xbox but but any missions, jobs etc that i did before I got a chance to save it again, because for some dumb reason they decided not to put in autosave, I now have to do over again.

I always wanted to get it but never got around to it. But I had a friend say it wasn't easy, like I thought it'd be.

Having recently completed it, I can say it was easy. Although, the game does have its fair share of glitches: certain missions not appearing, achievements not unlocking, getting physically stuck in the environment, etc.. The only achievement I had somewhat of a hard time unlocking was the 100% completion one, because even though I did all the criteria, I was still missing a small percentage. The achievement unlocked after completing a lawn-mowing job for the third time.

Overall, the game was pretty glitchy but it was definitely worth playing. Bully 2 will be a day-one purchase for me once it's released.