Back in the fight achievement work around/fix.

GHOST1986

After spending countless hours of trying to complete extra tours to get this achievement to unlock I tried something different and got it to work. Here is what you have to do.

1. Reach as close as you can to 50,000 points for your next tour. Any number under 50,000. I personally got to 49,605. Once you do that head to the dashboard.

2. Go to the settings in the dashboard and delete everything for medal of honor. Save, title update, HD update, Online pass, and the limited edition extra content given with the pre-order of the game (Bonus character).

3. Now start up the game and redownload the title update for 58MB. After that download the 1.7GB HD update. Finally you will be asked to download your online pass again. Do not download the extra character content that you previously deleted.

4. This is the important step. Before you start your next game go to battlog.com and use your nation tokens. Must have at least 10 tokens to get a badge. Now start up a game and finish the last couple hundred points you need and the achievement should unlock. Make sure when you start the game you get a badge that is called war fighter nation. Hope this helps anyone having problems.

I guess this only works for people who donwloaded the pre-order-character...but i don't even have this character on my box and my game freezed, too. Nevertheless i reinstalled everything and hopefull get the achievement on the next try!

The main thing is to use the nation tokens before playing the next game. I'm not even 100% sure that the other steps are necessary. I did them just in case.

After spending countless hours of trying to complete extra tours to get this achievement to unlock I tried something different and got it to work. Here is what you have to do.

1. Reach as close as you can to 50,000 points for your next tour. Any number under 50,000. I personally got to 49,605. Once you do that head to the dashboard.

2. Go to the settings in the dashboard and delete everything for medal of honor. Save, title update, HD update, Online pass, and the limited edition extra content given with the pre-order of the game (Bonus character).

3. Now start up the game and redownload the title update for 58MB. After that download the 1.7GB HD update. Finally you will be asked to download your online pass again. Do not download the extra character content that you previously deleted.

4. This is the important step. Before you start your next game go to battlog.com and use your nation tokens. Must have at least 10 tokens to get a badge. Now start up a game and finish the last couple hundred points you need and the achievement should unlock. Make sure when you start the game you get a badge that is called war fighter nation. Hope this helps anyone having problems.

Just a reminder. Instead of deleting all you files, you can just save it on a thumbdrive or cloud. Just a reminder.

I too have completed another tour and used the steps above and it never worked. I'm certainly not playing multiplayer anymore until I know for definate that a patch or other method works. It will be my last achievement to get the full 1000 after mopping up the final campaign story.

All that time spent online for nothing. Lol. I have even spoken to a EA advisor online and was as much use as a chocolate teapot, again more of my time wasted.

I know the above steps have worked for one of my mates but I'm not lucky enough for things like this to work for me....

I have one more option to complete the 2nd sniper class again as my game froze during this tour aswell, whether or not I can be bothered to get the remaining points I'm not sure......

I am going to toss my opinion in here since I am now going through the process of trying to fix this glitch… and yeah, EA’s online support is about as helpful as used toilet paper.

I have also completed all tours at least once. I am very close to completing my second tours on assault and demolition.

The last tour I had to complete was pointman. Here’s what happened:

I completed a match and had 49,919 of XP in PM. I needed 81. I was playing sector control. I started the next game, ran to cap the first flag. That was worth 100 points. That would have put me over 50,000 for the class. Naturally, the Xbox froze. I shut it off. I checked Battlelog, I was still at 49,919. The problem is, the stats were recorded and counted in the game. When I booted up the game again, it sent that new stat to Battlelog. Since I had received the 100 points for capping, I was now into my second tour with the class (by 19 points), but because of the crash I never received the credit at the end of the game for completing the tour with the class!!

Before I go further I will tell you that I am only 5k away from a second tour of assault and I am going to see if completing that one random tour will pop the achievement… but I don’t think it will. I think the issue is more direct.

I believe saving the data will help in fixing this glitch, but I think the more important thing here is to remember which class glitched when completing a tour, and to finish another tour with that class so you can get the credit (in-game) for completing one. Does that make sense?

The problem is, I have hard crashed more than once and I don’t know if the other times were coincidently when I was completing a tour.

But I have another idea in regards to the saving: Since the stats get saved in the game but not sent to Battlelog (because you didn’t properly end the match to send the results), THAT is the time you need to DELETE THE SAVE! Do it right after you crash so that you can download the stats as they appear on Battlelog, which was not updated when you crashed! Had I done that, I would have started the next game at 49,919 again and gotten credit for completing a tour.

My theory is that you would basically be reset to before the crash and could try again. Sort of like reverting to a restore point if your windows update sucks.

I cannot tell you if this works. I can only tell you that this is what I will be trying as I run through 2nd tours for every class… I am not sure which classes are prone to the freeze/glitch – but from everything I have read and seen, this seems to be the issue – a crash that prevents you from getting the in-game credit at the end of the match for completing a tour. You still got the points and completed it and are in the 2nd (or 3rd, etc) tour, but you did not get the credit for completing the previous tour. Like you got in the club, but are not a member.

Anyway, I plan to keep people updated if I can fix this by outing my theory into practice. I am certainly going to be a lot more cautious when I crash and from now on will be deleting game data if I do crash… if that keeps resetting me, I may be able to prevent a glitch as a result of a freeze.

Does anyone else think I am on to something? Does anyone else remember crashing right around the same time they were going to complete a tour and then the achievement glitched?

I JUST POPPED IT!!!

My advice: follow the above. Though I am not sure if the tokens matter (though i was doing it anyway)... but the goal is to erase your corrupted data, then reload it from origin (natuarally when you start to play again) and complete another tour. I am positive this glitched on Pointman, but when i finished my 2nd tour for Assault, it popped IN THE GAME!!! :woop:

I noticed something about the whole Tour thing, when you first start using the Class. when it counts up your score at the end of a round you get a -1 Tour, so I'm assuming to get the achievement to pop, you need to get from Tour 1 to Tour 2 and not just Tour 0 to Tour 1

Edited by DeadlySinz86

Now it worked for me and a friend with this method (we both don't have the swedish spe-ops):

Do the steps written in the first thread with your glitchy class. Means choose that class, which ou needed last to get your achievement normally the first time...for me it was the god damn demolition crap class.

Play to 49xxx points, back out, delete everything, reinstall the update, the hd-conten, then join multiplayer and download the online pass and at last spend tokens (doensn't know if this affects the cheevo). Then go into a lobby and fullfill your 50.000 points.

If you don't hit the 50k in that first joining round, you should earn some tokens with another class and repeat the reinstalling process. This can be extremely annoying because sometimes you join a round with only some seconds left.

Good luck to all!

I noticed something about the whole Tour thing, when you first start using the Class. when it counts up your score at the end of a round you get a -1 Tour, so I'm assuming to get the achievement to pop, you need to get from Tour 1 to Tour 2 and not just Tour 0 to Tour 1

I don't think so because there is only ONE class i have completed a second tour with... the one that popped the achievement.

I think it is more of making sure you get credit for completing a tour. If it glitches, you need to erase the corrupted save file, redownload your stats... and then the next time you complete a tour, you trick the game into looking at all of the completed tours and giving you the achievement.

at least that is my theory. but what do i know... i just play them - i dont make them.

I don't think so because there is only ONE class i have completed a second tour with... the one that popped the achievement.

I think it is more of making sure you get credit for completing a tour. If it glitches, you need to erase the corrupted save file, redownload your stats... and then the next time you complete a tour, you trick the game into looking at all of the completed tours and giving you the achievement.

at least that is my theory. but what do i know... i just play them - i dont make them.

This seems to be the most plausible, deleting save data, (dlc and hd content shouldnt count) and deleting the update by clearing cache, redownloading that, and connecting then hitting the next tour I would imagine, prompt it to read all tours as done.

Deleting DLC and HD content and the warfighter nations thing makes no logical sense to me.

So are we able to trick it into giving us the achievement for only one tour with one class?

No you still have to complete a tour with every class. but if you delete the bad data (the file that crashed and did not give you the achievement), and then redownload your stats from the origin servers, the next time you complete a tour, it should trick it into REALIZING that you have infact a tour completed with each class, and give you the achievement.