Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me get the win a game without the other person winning a game. I'm not good enough to get it properly, haha. People just keep pwning online. I can be a lot higher ranked, stats wise, and yet i get given th run about. How do people get the ball so far into the corners? i cant even get them close, even when i am pressing left or right on the l-stick =/

Does someone want to boost with me? I have 13 games played so far and need 7 more to get te 1000 rank achievement, but there are only 5 matches left for me to play, providing i don't win them and get through to the finals. I can help in return as long as i can make a new character.

Does someone want to boost with me? I have 13 games played so far and need 7 more to get te 1000 rank achievement, but there are only 5 matches left for me to play, providing i don't win them and get through to the finals. I can help in return as long as i can make a new character.

quick match games count.. and if u create a new character it resets all your online stats

ps. my games just crashed while saving, saves not corrupt though...

actually if you create a new guy and let me boost of him to get into the finals of the top 4, then go back to your proper guy, i'll throw 20 matches in a row so you get the achievement + 100% win ratio, and all the tournaments will reset so you can replay them (and i can get you 10 tournament wins in about 5 mins + reach 4 grandslam finals... you'll have to win 1 legit though to get the achievement)

Edited by Rza2002

I am in the final for the US Open I already have the beaten em all achievement though so whoever needs the achievement and is in the US Open final PM me here before the season ends and I will let you win :) Edit: Men's tournament btw

Edited by Wavescope