Playing games before the release date...

fyberglass

So i know xbox has issued its 100+ year ban for anyone caught playing or have played any game before its release date. To me that is insane! Never playing a game before the release date myself give me a valid opinion and a right to say, what the hell?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/tashahottie/major.jpg

Yeah i know, i know. your probably wondering whats the "big deal?" So what if xbox lets its staff play these unreleased games first. Maybe xbox should listen to its own advice for once.

Game testers/ writers/ staff members maybe shouldnt have a following and show that they have special rights? when regular joe pre-ordering it and standing in line at 8am at walmart ON the release date can have a taste of the action.

I know theres gonna be 100's of you that dont care if these people play it first but i hope 100's more do care that xbox should limit these special rights and considering being more of a team player in the online gaming universe

You're right. Pshhh, why the hell should people who review games play them first? Actually, here's a better idea.

People like that should wait a month!

Yes, let's have them take forever to make a review. I mean who needs them, right?

I can personally make my own decisions to rent/ buy games because well... im not a sheep thx for your comment:Bounce:

I've played games before release date before, as long as it's a legitimate retail copy then you can play it online (not MP), earn achievements and do whatever the fuck you like in game.

StepTo has addressed this many times in the past, they don't like street dates being broken but won't ban you for playing it because it's the retailers fault.

EDIT: The pre release bans, like the perma/100 year ones, are only issued to those that pirate games early.

Edited by Burnout x360a