Project Sunburst Unlockables

acidburnvictim

Anyone know how to unlock the peacekeeper support or agent powerups for deluge? I have the common chopper upgrade, but would like the others to mix things up.

i have the same problem.. i think the only way to get the others is having a windows 7 mobile :p but im gonna ask a friend if he gets it if i will get when i join him i think it only works for the first time but not sure though well will see... if any have the peacekeeper support or agent powerups then let me join ur game :) and see if it still works :D

Related question: I got the achievement virally on my first Deluge game, and in addition to the chopper I now have the super jet flares - when I first tap my jet boots on any flight (or later, if the fuel is full), there's a HUGE flare under me that incinerates tons of freaks. It's pretty neat.

I have the Toybox DLC and I'm level 6 on everything so I always have jet boots.

Anyone else experience this? Is this auto for everyone with the Deluge DLC, or just maxed Toybox/Deluge agents, or only people with the Sunburst achievement? Ideas?

-Shaftiel

Related question: I got the achievement virally on my first Deluge game, and in addition to the chopper I now have the super jet flares - when I first tap my jet boots on any flight (or later, if the fuel is full), there's a HUGE flare under me that incinerates tons of freaks. It's pretty neat.

I have the Toybox DLC and I'm level 6 on everything so I always have jet boots.

Anyone else experience this? Is this auto for everyone with the Deluge DLC, or just maxed Toybox/Deluge agents, or only people with the Sunburst achievement? Ideas?

-Shaftiel

Don't know, I got the achievement in my first game too so I didn't have a chance to play without it.

I think the super-flare effect was a modification made with the new DLC. The Deluge pack was supposed to include modifications to weapons and vehicles but the changes are very minor. One being the flare effect from the thrusters, and the other one I noticed was the Helicopters shooting flockets in Deluge.

the other one I noticed was the Helicopters shooting flockets in Deluge.
I noticed that too to much anger. They are still quite effective, but I liked them better when they just traveled in a straight line to your target to take them out quickly instead of flying around in the sky, swirling around for a few minutes in their best impression of a kindly old grandma driving to church on Sunday morning.

The worst is when you're trying to shoot down enemy helicopters. So annoying watching rocket after rocket swerve around the enemy instead of just flying straight ahead and hitting the SOB.

I'm pretty sure Project Sunburst is not out yet. Mainly because it is suppose to have achievements also, and there has yet to be a listing for it. I also have yet to see it on my WP7 marketplace so I'm assuming that the Helicopter unlock everyone is getting is viral from the Developers. The other two will probably be available when Project Sunburst is released and someone unlocks it.

• 1 month later...

It seems that none of the bonuses are working for anyone it seems. I've got a WP7 and both project sunburst and the deluge DLC and the project sunburst achievement for the deluge DLC didn't unlock for me until I joined a random deluge game and it popped instantly when I joined from what I'm sure was because the other 3 had the achievement already.

None of the unlocks are working in project sunburst either, it says reach such and such level or score points in the deluge dlc. It's a shame the developers haven't released anything to explain it all.

• 3 weeks later...

I too am inclined to believe it is bugged, or not working at all. I have 140 gamerscore in Project Sunburst. I should think at least ONE of the achievements I have unlocked would unlock one more bonus.

But then, the achievement for reaching the rank of 'Duck Caller' in Chuck's Ducks 2 on Facebook didn't unlock that way for me either, and I'd been a 'Duck Caller' since around the time Crackdown 2 came out.

I think Seed and Ruffian need to pull their fingers out of their proverbial backsides and deliver this cross-platform stuff, or just patch in a solution.

I think its bugged aswell as I currently have 165g on project sunburst only on level 22 if that has anything to do with the upgrades. But after looking around online abit I see the same things written on different sites.

Makes me wonder if they expected the achievement for the deluge DLC not to work if you have a windows 7 phone, as the project sunburst achievements that require you to do stuff in crackdown 2 and facebook can be unlocked by doing other stuff within project sunburst

• 2 months later...

Ok well I've left it all this time to come back to Deluge to rack up the cheeves I have left.

In that time I got the full 200gs from Project Sunburst. The only thing I have unlocked is the choppers, nothing else.

The fucking thing is bugged to shit. Fuck Ruffian, I've had enough of their shit, C2 is the last game I'll buy of theirs.

Can anyone actually LIST the rewards for Crackdown 2, for having Sunburst with all the achievemtents, and the Facebook game.

As well as visa versa?

Been looking a while now, and cant find a definative explination, just old videos of before they were released.

Also, Ive just been given Crackdown 2 for free.

What can i expect if i start playing? Aload of cheevos or items?

Do i need both DLC installed and then ill recieve stuff?

Is there a quicker way or easier way to go for 100% with both DLC in, and Sunburst cheevos done, and Facebook game???

:p Just wondering, because if i can demolish this game for cheevos insanely quick i might bother playing it. Didnt really enjoy the demo, kept wanting it to be Prototype xD

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care about the rewards, I just want the achievement so that I can 100% the game. Picked up the DLC in the weekly sale so I'm looking for someone who already has 'Project Sunburst' willing to share it virally.

Anyone able to help? Please send a message to my gamertag.

Edit: Nevermind, it popped in a deluge game.

Edited by Jay R UK

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...