Executions in Style Achievement

aDOUBL3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the Table Slam one should be self-explanatory, but I can never find a table the game lets me slam a guy onto. What kind of objects should I look for for this one?

Edit: Also, where can I find a baseball bat?

Edited by Keldroc

It seems like the executions only register when I do it on rival mobsters; it doesn't X out if I do it on police, civilians, or my own men marked for death. Unfortunately, I've taken over everything except for the last mob's compound, and my last execution is the ground-floor window execution (of which there are none in the last compound). I'm afraid to complete the compound; after you complete that compound, are there any enemy mobsters left in the game?

Alternatively, does anyone know if executions, etc. carry over to the next new game?

You'll see at the top it says "LS Slam Left". You basically need to get yourself lined up where you're holding him and the bar is directly to your left. It's kind of hard because the chairs tend to get in the way so instead of slamming you'll walk into the chairs, so try to do it between chairs or from behind the bar if you can.

already completed the game, kill'd all rival families

so, who can i kill to earn execution style achievement? police won't work =(

and where can i get Bat and Tire Iron?

there is a location on a pier in florida where you talk to roth and mitchell about going to cuba. all the melee weapons are located there. and as for someone else who said they need lvl 2 shotgun. any shotgun will work for executions. but here is the location anyway: (lv.2) Sawed-off: New York - Corleone's Compound - right side of the main gate behind some bushes, you'll need an arsonist to burn it

and not sure who you can kill now. i was worried about that scenario so i did all executions first. i still haven't finished the game, i left one rival family still standing.

already completed the game, kill'd all rival families

so, who can i kill to earn execution style achievement? police won't work =(

and where can i get Bat and Tire Iron?

You can find a bat in the appliances store in NYC. Tire irons are pretty common around construction rackets. The easiest way to get a nightstick is to kill a cop and take his.

Unverified, but your best bet to finish up executions would be to:

*Start a new game

*Play on Xbox Live

I dunno, but you could also try executing your Soldiers yourself.

(Edit: Just tried this method in my save file, it counted as an Innocent. Unsure if it'll count, but usually Innocents won't count.)

-_-

Edited by GaMeReVX

I'm stuck on this one as well, got 925 points but killing innocents and police doesn't check off styles.

Also, got no clue how to snap neck, as pushing both thumbsticks down when grabbed from behind doesn't seem to work, only chokes them

I'm stuck on this one as well, got 925 points but killing innocents and police doesn't check off styles.

Also, got no clue how to snap neck, as pushing both thumbsticks down when grabbed from behind doesn't seem to work, only chokes them

What you need is to have the garrote equipped and sneak up behind a mobster and then pull both trlggers it will tell you at the top to push-in LS & RS. You have to upgrade aswell to even get snap neck.

Where do you get the garrote wire exactly? Do you find it as part of the story progression? The garrote wire and the neck snap are the only two executions I have left to peform.

When you get to Florida it will be given to you to complete a mission.

My way was to sgoot them with pistol then switch to weapon I wanted to do execution.
I second this. Use the pistol to stun them, depending on what execution you need.

For standing: Upper torso shots, arm shots work as well to stun/disarm them

For kneeling: Lower torso shots, prefereably the knees to drop them. This also works to give them time to stand up and also preform a standing execution. :D