Desperate Escape Partners

daviduk2000

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get a hold of Desperate Escape on Professional as well as most of the verses achievements.

I do not have Professional unlocked on Desperate Escape yet though, but more if you don't either I'm more then willing to work with you so we can unlock the difficulty.

I work 3rds so I'm usually available during the mornings, except Tuesday and Thursday, when I have the whole day free. So shoot me a message!

I'm looking for a partner to do Desperate Escape Professional. Unfortunately do not have the Professional difficulty unlocked yet. Just need to get this, Lost in Nightmares Professional & two versus achievements out the way.

Hit me up with a message if you are interested but please note I'm from the UK so there maybe a time difference.

GT - Dark Stephiroth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a Professional run partner! I currently do not have Professional unlocked (i'm working on that in the meantime, I may have it unlocked by the time I get around to this) but if you don't have it unlocked either, we can run a Veteran playthrough first, I don't mind. Tag is Myrmidont.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking for a partner for professional difficulty. I do not have it unlocked yet but we can go through on veteran if needed. Send a message anytime.

Edit: I now have professional unlocked and ready to go. I still need a partner.

Edited by simmshady22

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...