cod4 multiplayer

Exactly what Stolen said.

It depends on the match and people in it.

If there are groups of friends they will strategize meaning games like Domination, Search & Destroy and possibly Headquarters they may camp for. As for TDM they may camp at the end if it's a close game.

Most people who camp will sit in the same spot so just run back and kill them there.

If playing matches such as GB you'll see a lot more camping in TDM than Search & Destroy, which is kind of funny.

i rarely have time to pitch a tent when some marine is shooting me with his p90

RAPID LoLZ....? Or perhaps not?

Eugh, I just cringed.

Anyway, I don't tend to camp, but don't get me wrong, if I am in a spot and people keep doing the same thing, why would you move? I'm not talking about going prone in a bush or something.

Hardcore campers are dumb though, generally they will have one spot which they continuously go to after you have already killed them, that is after you have just lobbed a grenade on their position because they have killed you camping and just haven't thought to move, and they will most likely go straight back and not learn their lesson.

when play free for all, 50% of the time i camp, and 50% of the time when i see the yellow dots i will sprint over there , and kill some people or get kills,

when i camp at same spot, i always get at lease 2 or 3 peoples.

the way i camp is when i kill one enermy at a spot, then i moved to somewhere close, when he comes back, i kill him again,

i know lots of people hate campers, but i am one of them. lol..

you know whats good about camping,

when u camp, u can easily get 3 kills, after using uav, get another 2 kills,, then use air strike,,, if lucky get 2 more kills, then choppers,

easily stack up 10 kills,

yeah,, so i like camping.

i know u get more kills while camping but i just cant it bores me i prefare to run out and die a lot but get lots of kills:uzi:

the thing iswhen i do camp evry so often i do reli well so i should reli but i just cant:mad::locked

I only camp as a sniper (which is rare for me to snipe) and when I have Claymores (which is always when I snipe). I mainly camp when sniping just because the pistol hardly stands up to shotguns/LMGs/SMGs/Assault Rifles and using Over Kill means I can't put Stopping Power on my 50 Cal. sniper (which oddly enough still can't kill with one bullet!!!!!!!!!!!) and I HATE no-scopers with a passion and I don't want to look like a hypocrite by using a 50 Cal. like the G3 (which I have seen some dude play an entire match on Countdown as a sniper running and firing a 50 Cal. like most people treat a G3)!!!!!!!!!!!.

Edited by Magicman10893

I camp when I'm a sniper, search and destroy, domination and hardcore team death match.

Ok the times I camp in the game types you see above is:

• Got 5 kills and air strike didn't kill anyone.
  • Playing with strangers and they suck.
  • Having a bad game.
  • Or want to annoy the other team because they're saying a lot of crap

And for Hardcore team death match I stay in one place and when I feel it's clear then I move.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Due to your vague question, I shall give my excellent input. I'm guessing there are more than 5, count em, 5 people who camp.

Very old post, still couldnt resist.

To a vague qusestion the correct acswer is always 42. ;)