Relatively easy 100 wins...

Tommy Gun 81

• 2 weeks later...
I found out that you can get your wins via penalty shooting. So just put the sliders to your advantage and and you should get the achievement after 100 penalty shootout wins :woop:

Woah woah woah. Are you saying there is a mode where you can just do a penalty shootout without at least playing one min quarters? I've played 55 games with one min quarters and I want to blow my brains out. Hell I'm going upstairs right NOW to figure this one out.

edit: It worked! Thanks man you just saved me a few hours

• 3 weeks later...

That's a cheesy way to do it... I'd rather do the 1 min periods on my way to the dominance and win a game with every team, and champions and dynasty achievements. although... I wonder if you can do 30 shootouts for the win a game with every team achievement. Note: Anyone wanna do the 30 online wins achievement? PM me here or FlyersFan20 is my Gtag... I should be playing tonight from 11PM to 2AM Eastern time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
will this also work if i do it with every team and try for that achievement?
It's probably too late for those that have posted above but I just wanted to confirm it for those that haven't started it yet. You can get the No Favorites achievement in shoot out mode. I've just got mine doing it that way. A big thanks to the original poster for pointing out this tip for the 100 wins. :cool:

Yep, just did this and the wins were added to my stats page after hitting rematch
I've just done about 15 wins using the exit then rematch then went back to my stats & none of them counted. Are you sure they do?

Edit to say that's weird, just done another 2 wins & it's gone on my stats. Yet all the wins before didn't.

Edited by Chiz

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate this evil achievement.

I have possibly legitimately played NHL 2k7 more than any human being on the planet, yet I don't even have a GS of 200 for it.

I have played 3 full seasons with 5 minute periods, won over 90% of the games in every season, won the Presidents Cup in all 3 seasons, and won the Stanley Cup in all 3 seasons.

No 3 in a row achievement. No Presidents & Cup in same year achievement. No 100 wins achievement.

This game is so damn buggy.

Did someone say there was a place in game to view your overall history of wins-losses etc?

• 1 month later...

Yeah same here i played all seasons and won the cup and presidents trophy. and no achievements. Apparently the only way to get them if that happens is to delete your profile, settings,franchise and start from scratch. SUCKS but what other choice do i have. This game has way too many glitches. i only have 285 G for this game and ive played for like 2 weeks straight.

And to view your records go to profile manager or something like that in the main menu. then select your profile. it will show you your stats. ive played so much and says ive only won 31 times. But i kept track and won over 110 games fully.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
That's a cheesy way to do it... I'd rather do the 1 min periods on my way to the dominance and win a game with every team, and champions and dynasty achievements. although... I wonder if you can do 30 shootouts for the win a game with every team achievement. Note: Anyone wanna do the 30 online wins achievement? PM me here or FlyersFan20 is my Gtag... I should be playing tonight from 11PM to 2AM Eastern time.

Yes, because 1 min periods are so much less cheesy and more realistic