Campaign Score Problem

A Giant Tribble

Although I have completed challenges and leveled up, my campign score in the leaderboards has not increased for the past week or so and I do not understand why. I have bested most to all of my previous scores yet the total score in the leaderboards stays the same. I was just wondering if anyone knew what is wrong or why this may be. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Edited by A Giant Tribble

Most likely that is the reason. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I was playing the campaign while connected to xbox live and then my internet went down and I finished one or two intervals during that time period. That may have had some effect on it but I am not sure. Thanks though.

As far as I can tell you have to start a campaign and finish it. You can't replay every level because my Point Man and Fettel campaigns have not changed even after getting each score target on each interval.

Like, once you start a game. If you quit out, you have to resume it and keep going. That or beat it in one go.

Ok i have been having this problem too and its actually getting rather annoying :/ i re played some levels and beat my score but it wasnt updated on the leaderboards for that level.

I knew the overall singleplayer score wouldnt update unless its done all in one go, so i thought what the hell and i went for it over the last couple of days. Now i have got a score which should put me top of the leaderboard but i go to look and nothing has changed :( i hope they fix this soon.

Edited by Cruezilla

Same problem here. You need to play the campaign from start to finish, that's correct. You can exit the game but you must continue by resuming it. Replaying separate intervals does not count towards the leaderboard score. :mad:

Can anyone confirm that you MUST NOT restart an interval during your playthrough (Pause > restart mision)?! :confused: Apparently, this will end your streak and prevent you from getting a valid leaderboard entry.

Cheers