Crafting Resources: Location Guide

Aqua18

CREDIT: sc0ttieBB & FSparacino4

I'm just reposting this so it's easier to find. Thanks Sc0ttieBB for all your help all locations credit goes to you.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1551/5-qFi0k=.jpgSupplier 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Found every variety of crafting resources

There are a total of 12 crafting ingredients. What constitutes a veriety is under great debate at the moment, but there are four listed in the game. Whether or not you need to get each ingredient per type is unknown. Will be updated with more information and ingredient locations as they become available.

Potion Ingredients

Elfroot

Spindleweed

Embrium

Ambrosia

Rune Ingredients

Lyrium

Silverite

Orichalcum

Dragon’s Blood

Potion & Bomb Ingredients

Deep Mushroom

Deathroot

Glitterdust

Felandaris

Act 1:

Elfroot: 2 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Sundermount Ambush Site, 1 Bone Pit (The Bone Pit Quest)

Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Slaver Cavern (Wayward Son Quest), 1 Wounded Coast

Embrium: 1 Dead Man's Pass (Blackpower Promise Quest)

Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines(The Bone Pit Quest), 1 Runaway's Cavern (Act of Mercy Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest)

Silverite: 1 Vimmark Mountain Pass (Shepherding Wolves Quest), 1 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest), 1 Sundermount Caverns (Long Way Home Quest)

Orichalcum: 1 Primeval Ruins (Deep Roads Expedition Quest)

Deep Mushroom: 1 Slaver Caverns (Wayward Son Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit Mines (The Bone Pit Quest)

Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Dissused Passage, 1 Sanctuary (Enemies Among Us Quest)

Glitterdust: 1 Wounded Coast

Act 2:

Elfroot: 1 Sundermount, 1 Wounded Coast

Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Gallow's Dungeon (Dissent Quest)

Embrium: 1 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)

Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest), 1 Dank Cave (Forbidden Knowledge Quest), 1 Cave in Bone Pit (Forbidden Knowledge Quest)

Silverite: 1 Sundermount Caverns, 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpower Courtesy Quest)

Orichalcum: 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest),

2 Sundermount Caverns, 1 The Killer's Lair (All That Remians Quest)

Deep Mushroom: 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpowder Courtesy Quest), 1 Gallows Dungeon (Dissent), 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest)

Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Bone Pit

Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit, 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest), 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)

Act 3:

Elfroot: 1 Wounded Coast

Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown

Embrium: 1 Wounded Coast

Ambrosia: 1 Castillon's Landing (Isabelle's Companion Quest)

Lyrium: 1 Sundermount Caverns

Orichalcum: 1 Sundermount Caverns

Dragon's Blood: 1 High Dragon (Mine Massacre Quest)

Deep Mushroom: 1 Drakestone Mines (Justice Quest)

Deathroot: 1 Darktown

Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount

Felandaris: 1 Pride's End (A New Path Quest)

Link to more detailed descriptions/Locations:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a147880/supplier-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Also he said you don't need black emporium for this achievement

Got the chevo! :) what a pain in the ass. I COLLECTED everything, and never bought anything from the dark emporium. Here is the location, by act, of every ingredient I found.
Edited by Aqua18

Just to clarify, for example, if I found Elfroot in Act I, I do NOT need to get another Elfroot in Act II (or III)?

It seems you have to collect every single ingredient, i finished the game yesterday and only missed 2 elfroot and 1 embrium and still no achievement.

I just got all of the resources, no achievement. I even the got the one with 7/6 and still no achievement. So yeah this achievement is busted.

This happened to me on one of my play throughs, but I bought several from the black emporium. Some people claim they got the achievement after buying from the emporium, but for me I had to actually locate every resource

i think ill wait on my 2nd playthrough for the dlc to be fix and more concrete info on this achievement. plus homefront comes out next week

Yah, Homefront. That's the only reason why I'm not playing the 2nd playthrough. Either way, hopefully this achievement - and the guide that will explain - will be more clear by the time I come back.

Not glitched, you have to use the guide posted...if you got some from the BE and assumed you didn't have to get them from the natural source then that's why it didn't unlock. Also to those of you not playing again because Homefront came out...what?!...I'll play DA2 over Homefront any day, that game is horrible. 2hr campaign and Christ alive why is this the ONLY FPS I can't get a headshot in...so far at lvl 23 and only have 3-5 headshots. God help me don't even get me started on the connection issues and the small ass maps that are atrocious for vehicle play.

• 3 weeks later...

You *CAN* use the Black Emporium to get this achievement - but *ONLY* if you leave yourself a resource to collect after you have bought the items you are missing.

I played through the game until act 3 - I had missed a couple of resources in earlier acts.

I completed everything except the final quest, and picked up all resources in Act 3, except a very easily accessible elfroot on the main path of the wounded coast. I saved the game, went to the Black Emporium and bought the items I was missing, then went to the wounded coast and collected the elfroot. Bam, cheevo unlocked.

I believe that when you collect the last item in Act 3, the trigger to unlock the cheevo is executed, and is based on a count of how many resources you have, not where you got them from. Buying items would not activate this trigger, and should not unlock the cheevo. So as long as you leave yourself at least one item to actually collect from the environment, using the Black Emporium to buy others in Act 3 should be fine.

I havn't purchased any ingredients through the Black Emporium so far, but at the end of Act I, I purchased the Elixer of Purity, the Fortune Rune design, and the Crow Venom. I thought these potions were necessary for the Crafting achievement, but I've read since they are not. I'm now wondering, by purchasing these potions, have I glitched/ruined my chance at getting Supplier?

I havn't purchased any ingredients through the Black Emporium so far, but at the end of Act I, I purchased the Elixer of Purity, the Fortune Rune design, and the Crow Venom. I thought these potions were necessary for the Crafting achievement, but I've read since they are not. I'm now wondering, by purchasing these potions, have I glitched/ruined my chance at getting Supplier?

no you should be fine mate but could always make a separate save if your not sure?

Purchasing potions, poisons, bombs, runes or their respective recipes DOES NOT void this achievement so you should be all set.

• 2 months later...

Act 2:

Lyrium : 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest)

If you are following this guide to get the achievement, you will have to go back a few saves. This Lyrium is found in the Cave Crawling quest Jensen gives before Cavern of the Dead. I know it's a little late, but it's quite aggravating if you didn't know it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Crap, places like the Sundermount Ambush Site only show up once though during Aveline's quest, so what happens if you miss them...you're SOL right ??

If you miss something you should look if you still have a savegame and otherwise you should buy it at the Black Emporium

!!Be warned the achievement will glitch if you buy the last crafting resource, you should make sure to collect the last one yourself!!