Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys don't be alarmed, but I think Hell may have frozen over!:eek: About time jeez EPIC... That makes 12 ribbons for me... doubt they'll bother to change the event another 18 times before they just give it away...:drunk

Totally agree with you on that one. They need to just break down and do the 29/30 ribbons like in GOW3 since they have not made changes regularly.

BTW played the event and no new update as of yet.

Totally agree with you on that one. They need to just break down and do the 29/30 ribbons like in GOW3 since they have not made changes regularly.

BTW played the event and no new update as of yet.

You played today? Its been so long since the regular changes I've forgotton, but it used to be a Friday they reset on right?

No idea on what time it should be. Hopefully if someone can play later on, they can report here and let us know!

Played the event again and still no update yet. :(

Also I have contacted EPIC and Xbox again about the length of time between ribbons and what can be done to get the weekly updates back at the least. Let us just hope something finally gets done to correct this.

For those of you still trying for this achievement and are tired of waiting for them to get their act together I urge you to contact both EPIC and Xbox. Keep in mind this is only a suggestion. Maybe if enough people throw up a fuss they will get it back on track ?