Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 8 - 10 peopleto play with to get the 8 player MVP / Kill achievements. As Wooah said below, it is best if we just play. Seriously though. Literally nobody is playing. I will be creating parties spontaneously this week from 4:30ish to 8-ish.

Just post your gamertag and some sort of intention that you would like to join this party, so we may get friend requests out. That is all.

1. Bodangles x360a

Hey Bodangles, I really think if you're half decent at multiplayer you should just get those 8 player matches legit, and so should everyone else.

Since the match must finish with 8 players and it can be done in player matches, here's what you do:

-Make a player match lobby for games with fairly short time limits, but long enough to keep people interested.

-Keep playing matches for fun, not trying too hard because you'll scare people away.

-When people keep joining as you play (player matches don't end afterward, everyone remains in lobby), you will eventually have 8 players.

-When you have 8, just make the next game 2 or 3 points... maybe up to 10 because someone may get lucky at the beginning and beat you.

And there you have it!

Do this again for the other game type and you're done.

Guest scottydoo32

Ya F/R me if u want to play online cause i really want ot play and get some acheivements.

don't worry about texting me cause my friends list is like empty

8 player achiement boosting

copy and paste this list in to ur post if you are intrested and add your name to the available slots, when it is has 8 eight place takeen up we can sort time and date(before rb6:v2) when we will be boosting for the two achievements this should only take at the most 50mins.

1.twilghtstar

2.TBFAN

3.XXMUFFINMAN49XX

4.II TENSHUN II

5.TeKKneCK

copy and paste this list in to ur post if you are intrested and add your name to the available slots, when it is has 8 eight place takeen up we can sort time and date(before rb6:v2) when we will be boosting for the two achievements this should only take at the most 50mins.

1.twilghtstar

2.TBFAN

3.XXMUFFINMAN49XX

4.II TENSHUN II

5.TeKKneCK

6. Rand al Thor 19

7. Stallion83

I added myself and Stallion83 to the list. I usually on most of the time, so anytime is good for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Star http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1.twilghtstar

2.TBFAN

3.XXMUFFINMAN49XX

4.II TENSHUN II

5.TeKKneCK

6. Rand al Thor 19

7. Stallion83

8. killerman202

I'll be glad to help :)

crap, missed this thread

I'm only missing the 8 player achievements and the 500/2500 kill achievements

If you guys have a slot that becomes available or willing to do two additional rounds total at 5 minutes that would be perfect.

The cool thing is that you can drop the kill count after the match has been setup to 2 and let the winning player/team get it in less than a minute after starting