Lets Rock!

So did anyone figure out "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" and/or "Chikuwa and Dumbbell" yet? It could be something about Faust's "Nani ga Deru kana?" (What's Next?) move or other item-summoning things. ^^;

From what I've read on Dustloop, the alien appears randomly on the London stage in Accent Core- the painter is meant to occasionally paint an alien. The chikuwa and dumbbells are supposedly only new items Faust could throw in the arcade R+ rebalance, which has left people wondering if it's not an unlockable achievement until the rebalance patch is released (link to the thread I read these in HERE).

From what I've read on Dustloop, the alien appears randomly on the London stage in Accent Core- the painter is meant to occasionally paint an alien. The chikuwa and dumbbells are supposedly only new items Faust could throw in the arcade R+ rebalance, which has left people wondering if it's not an unlockable achievement until the rebalance patch is released (link to the thread I read these in HERE).

Anyone know when they're upgrading to R?

The chikuwa and dumbbells are supposedly only new items Faust could throw in the arcade R+ rebalance, which has left people wondering if it's not an unlockable achievement until the rebalance patch is released

Eh I dunno, people (including a Japanese gamer) have already unlocked it somehow. Maybe just changing Faust's character mode in the selection screen might help. ^u^

I have 23 of 30 right now (altho people will easily be able to catch up lol), I just need to take care of Survival and Story modes and it will be smooth sailing from there. :3

Edit: Got both now.

Edited by VixyNyan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...