X360A Community Achievement Guide & Road Map

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone finds an optional survivor in a restaurant, can you post what town you were heading to to get there. I think it's my last one, but I haven't come across them yet.

I just came across a survivor on a random road event. I was on the way to Archer Creek on the highway when I got a prompt saying a woman was yelling for help on a train car. Her name is Gloria Garcia.

Could that survivor be a random event survivor or are there more than one?

Why don't we get a option survivor list formulated. I can use one of the open posts below the guide to hold it until we can move it into a correct space.

Sounds like a plan. Off the top of my head...

Sedalia - Jimmy (Top of supermarket)

Warren (Gas station)

Fontana - Mia (Theater)

Oakiew - Svenson (Portable)

Cleburne - Todd (One of the hospital rooms)

Lafferty - Noah (First room in Outlet mall) (For Noah you might have to make the decision to save him at the hospital but I'm not entirely sure on this)

Danvers - Sheila (She automatically joins when you leave)

Sherwood - Harrison (2nd house on the left)

Jane (2nd house on the right)

Random - Gloria (Top of train car)

I found Gloria, and I believe there was one more that was in the campsite area. Same deal, stuck on top of a truck. I think there is 3 total, and the last is in a restaurant.

Sorry, there is also one on top of a gas station roof.

That's gonna take a bit of time I bet. Nothing better than random events.

Edited by DamagedWill
More info

Warren (Gas station)

Fontana - Mia (Theater)

Lafferty - Noah (First room in Outlet mall) (For Noah you might have to make the decision to save him at the hospital but I'm not entirely sure on this)

Michelle (2nd house on the right)

This is great. I'll create the section now. If we can keep the descriptions coming as people find them that would be stellar as well!

Anyone know who to save or how to get an AR at the start and infinite ammo?

You get the relic for starting with a crossbow and assault rifle just for beating it. To get the relic for infinite ammo you have to get all the other relics. You're looking at probably three playthroughs for that one.

The guy on the rooftop is Blake. And you do have to save Noah in the hospital to save recruit him in the mall. Otherwise he gets killed.

Wasn't his first name Jimmy? Gah, can't remember. That's good to know about Noah. I figured that's how it worked but I wasn't sure.

Ah, makes sense. Also I added "Sheila" and fixed a error in a survivor's name. It was "Jane" not "Michelle" for Sherwood.

Rodger that. Both have been updated.

Anyone know if there is a certain animation that signifies when a walker is going to grab you or if they get close enough there is a chance it will grab you?

Warren (Gas station)

Fontana - Mia (Theater)

Danvers - Sheila (She automatically joins when you leave)

Jane (2nd house on the right)

Thanks for this! I was missing ol' Svenson. Also thanks for the guide Deadly Dog!

Rodger that. Both have been updated.

Anyone know if there is a certain animation that signifies when a walker is going to grab you or if they get close enough there is a chance it will grab you?

They do a grapple motion but that's about it, it seems. Usually when I have one alone they punch once, then grapple.

Also, I'm using the relic for the crossbow and assault rifle on the 2nd playthrough. I cannot drop the crossbow so does that mean it has to be empty too at the end for the achievement?

EDIT : Nevermind, it popped at the end.

Edited by DamagedWill

They do a grapple motion but that's about it, it seems. Usually when I have one alone they punch once, then grapple.

Also, I'm using the relic for the crossbow and assault rifle on the 2nd playthrough. I cannot drop the crossbow so does that mean it has to be empty too at the end for the achievement?

I noticed the grapple motion. I'll probably just make a dud save to grab that if I don't get it naturally.

I noticed the grapple motion. I'll probably just make a dud save to grab that if I don't get it naturally.

It's wicked easy to boost and you don't need a dud save, bud. I did it outside of the theatre in Fontana. Just get everyone's attention and let them pool around you. Then swing at one and the rest will grab you in succession. If you're good at the QTE then you can easily get between 10-15 per death.

Also the pump shotgun is in the motel. It's basically unmissable.

Really dumb question, but is there a way to highlight your optional objectives so that you can follow your compass to them? I missed the batteries one because I had no idea where the police station was in Sedalia. Thanks in advance.

It's wicked easy to boost and you don't need a dud save, bud. I did it outside of the theatre in Fontana. Just get everyone's attention and let them pool around you. Then swing at one and the rest will grab you in succession. If you're good at the QTE then you can easily get between 10-15 per death.

Also the pump shotgun is in the motel. It's basically unmissable.

Really dumb question, but is there a way to highlight your optional objectives so that you can follow your compass to them? I missed the batteries one because I had no idea where the police station was in Sedalia. Thanks in advance.

Mm.. You have to be really good to hit 10 let alone 15. I'm averaging about 3-5 I believe per death.

There is no way I've found to be able to cycle between objectives. You simply need to remember what you've done and what you haven't. Also it crosses off the optional objectives when you finish them.

Edit: Anyone know where the keys are to the optional vehicle in Fontana?

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Here's a couple of videos i done today for this, I'm really enjoying this game to be honest, didn't think i would lol

Group Hug

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9-UzeKYBE]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct | Group Hug Achievement/Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Two Heads Are Better Than One

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBcpmlY4GQ]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct | Two Heads Are Better Than One Achievement/Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Have A Nice Trip!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-4HrTh_Uk]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct | Have A Nice Trip! Achievement/Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a couple of videos i done today for this, I'm really enjoying this game to be honest, didn't think i would lol

Group Hug

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Have A Nice Trip!

Do you mind if I put these in with the guide? I would rather ask your permission than do it without it and not be what you expected.

Do you remember what road you took? Back roads, Highway, or Streets(?). I'm not sure if it matters but it could make a difference.

Took backroad, absolutelly sure.

The guy was on top of a truck or something, and I had to kill a few zombies and then he joined.

It´s worth to mention that I´ve never took these route before. In my first playthrough I´ve gone the other location.

I got "BOOM! Who Needs a Headshot" early in Pemberton. Just grab the grenade and flare from the police station and head toward the hotel. I recommend stealth killing the two walkers by the cars first. Then throw the flare near a group of walkers, wait until there are at least 5 and throw the grenade. Achievement unlocks instantly.

For difficulty I say about 3/10. Fairly easy game so far.