What is your High Score?

Vista

• 4 weeks later...

I recently obtained a score of 1,076,00 for the 1 million score achievement, but a few days ago I got 2,300,000 :D I never thought I'd get 1 million!!

In addition, I also got a 32x chain this morning after getting 26x, 27x, and 28x chains.

:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats man. I'll be caught up soon, I still need four achievements unlocked then the online one and the x7 and x24. I'd race you to 200, but I doubt the patch will be out before you get that x24. :p

I appricate that bout of confidance, but I trully belive that hitting a 24x chain is impossible, the highest I got was 10 and I have only done that once!

But YES I really want to get 200/200 !!!!!

I appricate that bout of confidance, but I trully belive that hitting a 24x chain is impossible, the highest I got was 10 and I have only done that once!

But YES I really want to get 200/200 !!!!!

You just got lucky, the patch hasn't unlocked my Pack Rat achievement, so you've got a little bit of extra time. ;)

Either way, I'm hoping to be at least the 3rd to get 200 here, if not the 2nd.

You just got lucky, the patch hasn't unlocked my Pack Rat achievement, so you've got a little bit of extra time. ;)

Either way, I'm hoping to be at least the 3rd to get 200 here, if not the 2nd.

Otis man you still didn't get 200 yet? :( What achievements do you still need to get?

Otis man you still didn't get 200 yet? :( What achievements do you still need to get?
x7, x24, Pack Rat, and the online one.

I don't have XBL Gold, and Pack Rat is glitched for me at the moment, so my only real hopes are to get those chains whenever I can.

Haven't played this in quite a while though. I'll be sure to go back eventually. If I can manage to find a 48 hour code in a few weeks, I'll get the online one quickly.

EDIT: Just got x7, now all I really need is x24 then I'll find someone to play against online eventually. So regardless of whether or not I physically have Pack Rat at the moment, I could be the first here to 200 this. :cool:

But that 24 is gonna be a wench to get.

• 11 months later...

Wow my score averages about 150K, but I have only played a dozen or so times. Are you getting many chains on obtaining those scores? Or do you go for long flushes, straight flushes and the bonus hands? Plus what speed level are you at by that time? I seem to be at 22 or so when I am done. Finally, I assume these are in Action Mode. Just wanted to see if I am working fast enough.

EDIT: hit 335k ended at level 3? with 16 of 18 challenges

Edited by big red marino

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...