Achievement Trading Thread

litepink

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to do challenges with, I currently have lunar lander but might buy some more if they're any good. Any recommendations?

GT: iKudu

I have Lunar Lander I'll send you a Friends request as I'm looking for challenges and play in a friends arcade.

I'd recommend Shao-lin's Road and Finalizer, although Finalizer is pretty difficult.

Looking for someone to help me boost the "challenge" achievements on "Centipede". I will also help that person get the achievements as well.

GT: UnarmedReaper07

*Edit: I have the "challenge" achievements done now.

Games now in my arcade:

Centipede

*New: AstroSmash

Edited by UnarmedReaper07
Got the achievements

I own 10 game so far, I am getting most of the first batch, not all, but most. Send me a friend request if your planning to be doing this game room thing for a long time. I'm not interesting it just trading challenges (of course I will still be doing them, and feel free to send a request for that too)...I am more interested in adding people to my friends list who are as hardcore into old school gaming as I am...so if your planning to use Game Room even after 1000gs (or at least going for all 1000), hit me up with a friend request.

Hey guys!

Send me an FR if you want some challenges fun, or an arcade to visit. I currently have 5 games:

Road Fighter

Yar's Revenge

Tutankham

Super Cobra

Crystal Castles

I will play challenges for fun as well as achievements! :)

Will probably pick up Battlantis tonight.

I do intend to be in this for the long run, so expect quite a bit of activity on the Game Room front! :Bounce:

I need all of the Challenge achievements and also the achievement for playing a friend's game cabinet.

The games I own are:

Asteroids Deluxe

Astrosmash

Battlantis

Centipede

Crystal Castles

Finalizer

Jungler

Outlaw

Red Baron

Road Fighter

Scramble

Shao-Lin's Road

Super Cobra

Tempest

Tutankham

Yars' Revenge

GT: Slacking20

Hello, I'm looking for friends to visit my arcade and challenges etc. So far I only have Centipede and Millipede (wish I didn't get that one but yay retro gaming!)

Send me a FR with a message please.

MINXOTIC

P.S. I'm looking to buy more depending on what's available.

Thanks!!