Which cars can you export?

VisionsOfDemise

Can anyone help with this achievement?

Exporter

Sell 5 vehicles to Derek at the dock.

I don't know which cars he'll accept and where I can find the cars. I've been trying all sorts of cars (I'm playing on chapter 8), if I try later on in the game I've already killed Derek so I can't sell cars to him. I've exported 2 hot rods now, the one from my first try of chapter 8 and the one on this attempt of chapter 8. I don't know if it'll count that as 1 export or 2...

Has anyone got this achievement? If so which cars did you export to get it? :confused:

There is a cabriolet in the game, called Shubert Frigate. I don't know what car else is working, but for sure the Shubert Frigate I did it 5 times with that car and the acihevement popped up.

edit: also this thread will help you out -> http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253422

Edited by Sn1gaaaZ

The way I did it was to just find any convertible car while I was driving around, steal it and then drop it off on the dock. I never brought derek any other car except a convertible. Since they have no tops they are easy to spot. Every one I grabbed was taken at the dock so if there is more then 1 type/model it didn't make a difference since he accepted them all.

A good way to check which cars are good ones to give to Derek are to see how many tumblers you have to unlock to get inside. if it has more than 3, you have a high quality car... at least, thats been my experience. that way you don't need to drive all the way to the port only to find out that the car isn't good enough.