Best character to use Online ?

gunnerh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you go dojo and which one you like using and good at best..

Although, you might get a little frustrated sometimes, I just finished playing online for 2 hours, and guess how many I have played for those 2 hours......................................... ONLY 1!

Yes, I`ve been waiting for a match 30 minutes, then one appeared but he was lagging, so he quit after the match started..

After that, no more..

Do it with a friend who owns the game, its the best idea!

Jiraiya, Kimimaro, Gaara, Haku or Itachi. I can swear by all five of them, of course these are just who I'm good with. Truthfully you can make any character extremely good and fun to use as long as you stick with them until you know them inside and out, not to mention any character can be unstoppable as long as you know how to effectively use your substitutions...um...except Jirobo...for your own sake DO NOT use him and expect to win. D:

Jiraiya, Kimimaro, Gaara, Haku or Itachi. I can swear by all five of them, of course these are just who I'm good with. Truthfully you can make any character extremely good and fun to use as long as you stick with them until you know them inside and out, not to mention any character can be unstoppable as long as you know how to effectively use your substitutions...um...except Jirobo...for your own sake DO NOT use him and expect to win. D:

I played a Hokage who was Jirobo lol.

Anyway, the Fox Naruto is used, because of his combo that ends when it forces the enemy in the air. The fire blast. Whore'd up all over online.

I played a Hokage who was Jirobo lol.

Anyway, the Fox Naruto is used, because of his combo that ends when it forces the enemy in the air. The fire blast. Whore'd up all over online.

A Jirobo? Hokage? I've beaten a few people with him but I've never actually seen anyone use him seriously, this I have got to see. xD

A Jirobo? Hokage? I've beaten a few people with him but I've never actually seen anyone use him seriously, this I have got to see. xD

Yeah lots of people uses him now, well, before people were done and gone from playing online in this game..

I used to be the only one who's using Jiraiya since I'm good at using him, then suddenly people started using him..

and then I also use Jirobo but people then used him...

Jiraiya is where the skill is best shown. xD I love using him and just dooming people to an embarrassing death by using the Needle Jezo jutsu when they are near dead. xD

haha! heck yeah!

Its how I use my strategies on him, and where true skill shows..

Just messing around about Jirobo obviously. >P But spammers can be substituted if you take a good hard look at their moves for awhile...except Sarutobi's clone sneak attack, anyone can beat me if they use that repeatedly, I have yet to learn how to substitute it. xD

If you want a good outcome with Kimimaro then press Y one at a time yet at a good speed, not enough speed to activate a combo though. This single hit will usually be too fast for them to strike back against, and while putting pressure on them press up+Y then finish with Y,X,X. Best killer combo ever! =D

If you want a good outcome with Kimimaro then press Y one at a time yet at a good speed, not enough speed to activate a combo though. This single hit will usually be too fast for them to strike back against, and while putting pressure on them press up+Y then finish with Y,X,X. Best killer combo ever! =D

I know that one! Ha!

I studied him carefully when I hardly use other characters in the game when I got the game for the first time..

But soon his moves became familiar to my enemies so I changed..

Oh no, not Tayuya! @_@

When I first started out, my main troubles where Kyuubi Naruto(Wahhhh infinite combo! Nooo x.x), Gaara (Crap the sand is everywhere!! Where do I dodge! O_O), and freaking Tayuya with her....sound combos. >_>; Not to mention her Oni Summoning jutsu which almost every Tayuya spams like crazy (No need for skill! Button mashing jutsu is here!!).

Oh no, not Tayuya! @_@

When I first started out, my main troubles where Kyuubi Naruto(Wahhhh infinite combo! Nooo x.x), Gaara (Crap the sand is everywhere!! Where do I dodge! O_O), and freaking Tayuya with her....sound combos. >_>; Not to mention her Oni Summoning jutsu which almost every Tayuya spams like crazy (No need for skill! Button mashing jutsu is here!!).

If you ever played Rise of a NInja, you should know how to substitude Gaara´s attacks. Down + B. It was funny to see how many Gaaras you can kill by grabing after you sub their attacks.

Oh! Tsunade, I recently started using her. Her combos and jutsus are awesome!! =D If they player has no idea how to counter her combos then you can keep her life bar full no matter how much punishment she takes, much better than Kabutos and Sakuras healing. Unfortunatly, her Slug Summon jutsu is kind of bad seeing that the target cursor freezes everytime you press the A button, otherwise it would be as good as Hakus Ice Mirrors jutsu. Of course no jutsu is as good as Chakra Control and Needle Jezo in my opinion. xD