Best character to use Online ?

gunnerh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something iv been doing, that no one else seems to do.

Itachi, do his yyx attack that makes the screen go black and force the enemy across the map. Then just throw kunai (3 at a time) at them while moving foward, then when your in close enough range to do a swipe kunai attack do that, then do the yyx attack, then since he will still be close, do his xxy (punch punch behind kick) to send them across the map again, and repeat the from the kunai throws.

Something iv been doing, that no one else seems to do.

Itachi, do his yyx attack that makes the screen go black and force the enemy across the map. Then just throw kunai (3 at a time) at them while moving foward, then when your in close enough range to do a swipe kunai attack do that, then do the yyx attack, then since he will still be close, do his xxy (punch punch behind kick) to send them across the map again, and repeat the from the kunai throws.

Yep, Amaterasu Fire Shanking 101, every Itachi has taken that class before. Unfortunately, it's very sad to see 95% of all Itachi desperately trying to use that move over and over again.

Yep, Amaterasu Fire Shanking 101, every Itachi has taken that class before. Unfortunately, it's very sad to see 95% of all Itachi desperately trying to use that move over and over again.

you do see it a lot (me too when i first started using him). Now i do the YYXX, but then do sharingan. After that i dont need to do YYXX because doing subs and with sharingan a lot of people cant touch you.

you do see it a lot (me too when i first started using him). Now i do the YYXX, but then do sharingan. After that i dont need to do YYXX because doing subs and with sharingan a lot of people cant touch you.

You can substitue while using the Sharingan? I'm pretty decent at subs but I've never been able to pull one off during a Sharingan. >.>

As for that video I have two things to say. Most of those moves are pulled off in the middle of most peoples battle, the only thing new I saw in there was that wicked rotation during Sasukes fireball. xD And second...who is team Ishimura? >_>;;

Edited by Tsukuyomi

You can substitue while using the Sharingan? I'm pretty decent at subs but I've never been able to pull one off during a Sharingan. >.>

As for that video I have two things to say. Most of those moves are pulled off in the middle of most peoples battle, the only thing new I saw in there was that wicked rotation during Sasukes fireball. xD And second...who is team Ishimura? >_>;;

Sorry i meant in general, no i cant pull off subs while with sharingan. I meant that between doing subs and THEN having the sharingan a lot of people cant touch you, because if you dont block the sharingan picks it up, or you will automatically sidestep the last hit of a killer combo. I just use YYXX to get people away from me so i can do sharingan

Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee.

I'm not saying Rock Lee is bad but everyone uses him, and because of that his moves have become very predictable.

As for you people that might have trouble with the Sharingan users, use Kimimaros forward XXYY. The animation where he pulls the bone saber out of his back causes Sharingan users to be FORCEFULLY frozen in place, thus vunerable to the ensuing saber stabs. Try it out, its why I love using Kimimaro against Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi. Very good against those snobby people who think the Sharingan is a flawless and perfect ability. xD

That's true, that's why I prefer to keep it out of a fight so I can do a combo start up in the middle of a persons killer combo. Besides, I'm so used to dodging and blocking that it feels so weird and unnatural to be having the Sharingan do it for me. x.x They should have just made it do an auto substitute, though I suppose the ability to avoid attacks is more realistic.

I'm not saying Rock Lee is bad but everyone uses him, and because of that his moves have become very predictable.

As for you people that might have trouble with the Sharingan users, use Kimimaros forward XXYY. The animation where he pulls the bone saber out of his back causes Sharingan users to be FORCEFULLY frozen in place, thus vunerable to the ensuing saber stabs. Try it out, its why I love using Kimimaro against Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi. Very good against those snobby people who think the Sharingan is a flawless and perfect ability. xD

i will def have to try that, plus he can do that spin against Sasukes fire combo, thanks for tips

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I highly recommend you use nine tailed fox Naruto. I say this because he is easy to spam with and people that you verse are most likely no lifes that literally play that game forever and are practically MLG's in it lol. I know it might be frustrating, but if you really want those achievements then keep going at it. Hope this helps.

doesn't matter this game is unbalanced, just keep mashing away at buttons and you'll get the win, that's what the people I come across seem to do, one combo that's it, over and over and over again. No one online plays fair, so you have to stoop down to their level. They just keep using the one combo that ends with an unblockable attack. I'm glad Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is coming to the 360, I played the demo and the fighting is a lot better. Anyway Kimimaro is a good character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...