Good Samaritan Question

OptimusPrime NL

If im playing co-op and my friend kills the engineers and i dont do i still get the achievement for killing no engineers then????

I don't know exactly, but I think as long as you don't see the other achievments progress bar (the one for killing 10) go up on your part of the screen then your fine, but if it does I guess that it does matter........I ended up being no help at all after all

Edited by KNIGHTOFSERA

No it shouldnt!

You and your coop partner should get different tallys. As I was playing it once and killed one band got the tally up but my coop partners didnt..

It only does it when getting the logs!

Same goes for missions..If your going for the headshot one, every headshot you get only counts for you and no one else.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What's the engineers look like? I just started playing. (Never played any Halo, other than Reach) so I have No idea How to go about getting this achievement.

Thanks

The engineers are floating creatures that provide shields to the Covenant who control them (and to you at certain points of the campaign).

• 1 month later...
What's the engineers look like? I just started playing. (Never played any Halo, other than Reach) so I have No idea How to go about getting this achievement.

Thanks

Basically, if you see Grunts/Jackals that have glowing energy shields around them, there's an Engineer nearby. They're floating, tentacled things, one appears in the cut scene at the end of Tayari Plaza, so you should be able to get a good look at it. Recommend you get the Good Samaritan achievement on your first playthrough, as you can replay Mombasa Streets to get the Naughty Naughty achievement after finishing the game.

• 10 months later...

If your co-op partner kills engineers it shouldn't count against you for the Good Samaritan achievement. My friend killed engineers on our first playthrough and I still got the achievement. I believe engineers killed on Kikowani Station and after do not count for both achievements