The Pearlescent Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

H

4. Double anarchy-204x4 damage, 13.8 rof (Or Better)

*Note* Will sacrifice RoF for Damage on the Double Anarchy (Min 12.5 RoF)

I have a

HX 440 DOUBLE ANARCHY

Damage 182x4

Accuracy 27.0

Fire Rate 13.8

If you interested.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guyz am looking for a sheild with 2000+ & ither - quik / super fast health regen

also looking for -

combat rifle with - 250+ DMG , GOOD act , and GOOD fire rate ( dont like burst fire or single shots ) - would love it to have fire damage x4

SMG - 500+ DMG ( ither 100 -x5 or along thos lines ... )

AN AMAZING SNIPER ! ANYTHING WITH COROSIV OR EXSPLOSIV !

if you want pay i can offer any of my 50 alien guns or pearl guns i also have the max money so ...

MY GAMERTAG - queen dazhard

Edited by dazhard69
forgot to add sumthing lol

Ironclad shield

2758 Cap

245 Recharge

I stand unvanquished!

(seein as how the SMG's seem kinda blah)

its yours. i agree, the smg's are far from amazing. precisely why i'm trying to upgrade. I'll be online at 2:30PM PST for a couple hours.

GT: agreaterplayer

Edited by agreaterplayer

Hi, I've slowly been collecting the best pearlescent weapons and I'll dupe all my items for free if you send invite into game. Will be doing for a while so just add me; GT: Cryptic Shock.

Create a game and invite me in I'll drop all my items then you kick me so the data doesn't save.

Edit: Just invite to party/chat and then the game so you know when to kick me. (No need to send friends requests).

I love you. :)

cryptic thanks alot for all the items they are awsome took me awhile just to make enough bank space for them all tho.

Glad I could help, I only mentioned a few, but there was so much I decided to name my favourites. The items I gave took my bank from full to only 10 out of a possible 42 slots. :eek:

Hi, I've slowly been collecting the best pearlescent weapons and I'll dupe all my items for free if you send invite into game. Will be doing for a couple days so just add me; GT: Cryptic Shock.

Create a game and invite me in I'll drop all my items then you kick me so the data doesn't save.

Edit: Just invite to party/chat and then the game so you know when to kick me. (No need to send friends requests).

Thanks a million Cryptic.

Hey Criptic Shock.

I'd love those weapons you have listed. I shall be on in a couple of hours and tomorrow morning/afternoon (London, GMT).

I'll send you a message & if your on could you dupe them ;)

Much appreciated.

I've got much more, 40 items total, I'll be on for a few days so if you don't see me online when you are on I can do another time. Just going to say its Cryptic Shock so that you aren't confused that I haven't replied or become an invalid gamertag.

I've got much more, 40 items total, I'll be on for a few days so if you don't see me online when you are on I can do another time. Just going to say its Cryptic Shock so that you aren't confused that I haven't replied or become an invalid gamertag.

Yeah I realised I'd made a typo after re-reading it :p

Hopefully catch up with ya soon ;)

Got a pearlescant undertaker (rocket launcher) with +2000 dmg and x4 fire. It's pretty sweet but as a siren i don't need it. I will trade for a double anarchy better than 150x4 and fire rate 12.5 or above. Msg me: ti pinos.

Hi, I've slowly been collecting the best pearlescent weapons and I'll dupe all my items for free if you send invite into game. Will be doing for a couple days so just add me; GT: Cryptic Shock.

Weapons (just a few):

AX300 Savage Aries

Damage: 1307

Fire Rate: 2.0

Accuracy: 96.4

4.2X Weapon Zoom

+200% Damage

Your Life is Mine - Bullets act like Transfusion Grenades

DVL590 ZZ Fearsome Bessie

Damage: 1677

Fire Rate: 0.3

Accuracy: 98.1

+500% Critical Damage

AR590.2 Shattering Serpens

Damage 379

Fire Rate: 8.8

Accuracy: 91.3

+82 Magazine Size

X4 Corrosive

Poison in your veins - bullets move like snakes and high corrosive damage.

Shields (Also just a few):

Impenetrable Ironclad

Capacity: 2985

Recharge Rate: 265

I Stand Unvanquished

Alacritous Omega

Capacity: 1875

Recharge Rate: 442

Extreme Shock Resistance

The Alpha and the other thing - Take less Bullet damage

TDR-550XC Impenetrable Panacea

Capacity: 2090

Recharge Rate: 264

Quick Health Regeneration!

Re-posted so more people can get free weapons and items.

Edit: I'll most likely do for another 2 1/2 hours which is around 11pm in the UK. I will be on tomorrow and doing the same most likely. (It's 8.40pm where I am now just so people can work out how long I'll be on; if I'm not online then just leave a message and I'll trade next time I'm on).

Edit: Continuing now (see my last post).

Edited by Cryptic Shock

Thank you for all the good feedback. It's nice to get a thanks :)

Last night I mustve duped all the Pearls I had at that current time for about 35-40 people. I was duping for anyone and everyone for about 2:30 hrs lol.

I will be on again tonight duping for 1 hour only (sorry I really want to play some Blands with friends normally).

I will be on at GMT+00 London time from 6pm to 7pm duping all of my Pearls for anyone and everyone.

I recommened you come with most of your stuff in the bank so that it speeds up the process. I have a lot of good guns - too many to list and quite a few extremely rare dark oranges. You will be in and out in about 3-5 minutes. Send me a message and I start at the bottom going to the top. I check your profile to see if you are online and send you a party and game invite, you join we dupe and adios.

Also My guy is a Soldier and I have an extremely good Support gunner mod and also a Rifleman (i think) top mod too.

GT is below. FREE GUNS FOR EVERYONE

See? I hate when people do this. If you just give em away, youll have no business. You wont be able to get things you might want or something. And then when it comes the time where you wanna trade them for something good they have that you wont, theyll already have all the pearlescent weapons, because people like Liam gave them away. And I gave Liam a couple fo the guns he has. I might stop trading guys. Because of this. If I trade them to people, theyll give them away. I dont want that. But I MIGHT stop trading, I didnt say I would..yett.

See? I hate when people do this. If you just give em away, youll have no business. You wont be able to get things you might want or something. And then when it comes the time where you wanna trade them for something good they have that you wont, theyll already have all the pearlescent weapons, because people like Liam gave them away. And I gave Liam a couple fo the guns he has. I might stop trading guys. Because of this. If I trade them to people, theyll give them away. I dont want that. But I MIGHT stop trading, I didnt say I would..yett.

thats one way to look at it. or since this cannot be stopped even if we wanted it to be, hopefully, by making your weapons readily available, other ppl will do the same for you. i have handed out several times over the last couple days, and in return there have been a few ppl that have helped me out. its just a much more open trade system.