• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently got back in Black Ops since I'm waiting for MW3 to add the other 5 prestige ranks. I'm 2nd Prestige and going to try to Prestige all the way to 15. I'm still trying to get back in the basics since this game feels different from MW3 and I'm not used to the guns/perk combos yet. (yes I know it's weird) Feel free to add me to play any multiplayer game and sometimes zombies with me and my girl.

Looking for people to play Kino, Five and Ascension for now, looking to get to wave 25+ for each map, have played a lot of solo and system link 4 player on each of these maps, Ascension probably my favourite at the moment, but will be getting more map packs soon once i hit high waves on each of these maps. Also looking for some people to activate Kassamir Mechanism on Ascension with, interested to complete it as impossible with less than 4 people. Hit me up with FR and message gamertag is Far2crazy.

Looking for some people to do Shangri La for the achievement I can not for the life of me find people with mics that are willing to work on the achievement. Just end up with half cocked lone wolves that just make me wish I could clone myself and play....

Zyano is the gamer ID, I can hold my own but the steps for the easter egg are beyond me.

Just got the Zombies DLC and need ALL of the achievements. Not yet familiar with all maps so looking for either someone of a similar level to get better at the same time as me or someone who's very good who can drag me up to a decent level quickly!!

Message me on xBox live. On most nights from 10pm GMT.

GT: pdean52

I have all of the zombie achievements in this game. However, me and a friend are looking for another player to help us get to higher rounds on Shangri La and Nacht. Thus, you must have the respective map packs.

I would gladly help anyone who helps us out with any zombie achievements, within reason. In case it matters, I know all of the steps to all of the easter eggs. I got all of the achievements recently, so they are all pretty fresh in my mind.

You must be cooperative and mature. If anyone is interested, please send me a message and/or FR. My GT is Die RedSparowes