Small four-cube puzzle, need help

gamerscorhunta

Basically, this room is after the main warp gate, past the bell tower, all the way to the room where you must use a totem placed on top of the map to rotate your screen, uncovering the door to the room I am stuck on. There are four cubes, all around a box of brick in the middle. I only need one last anticube, and help would greatly be appreciated. I am willing to help with this game as well, seeing that I love it so much.

Please respond soon! I hope to get this game complete before Witcher 2 comes out! Thanks for your time.

I really feel stupid right now with this. I'm practically done w the game except for this 4 box room. Is it so easy I'm just overlooking something? Plz help

pick up a box and try it in one of the holes. if it rejects it, it is wrong. try another. repeat. there is a very simple way of working it out, but it may only become clear when one box is in.

I'm not at home at the moment so I can't try but will I know of it rejects? I feel like whenever input any of te boxes on any o the lit up spots nothing's ever happens. Like as far as rejecting or accepting

ah. i think you're in a different room. you need to make the shapes as shown, but they need to be on the same plane. focus on making one shape and the rest will work. if you don't have first person view it will be difficult to line them up correctly.