Fairy Tales map pack

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if the new maps are good? i was really dissapointed with the stock maps in this game because they didn't hold true to the original minigolf xbla game - making the holes crazy and fun (for example all the carnival maps were amazing!)

i just want to know if they are like the old minigolf maps, or lean towards this game's maps (generic and boring).

havent dl'ed it yet though im guessing they are still mods of the original Minigolf Maniacs (3d minigolf adventures/island dlc/ adventures 2) that was 99.9% completed on the pc before sierra online dumped it. As far as i can remember there were some fantasy holes which were fun so im curious to see what theyve done.

I only made it through 14 holes last night, but I would say so far they are like this games original 3.

I do think they made them a bit easier though. They didnt seem to make them all crazy long with all kinds of impossible things and jumps and stuff.

My first time playing the maps, and during a 3 hole stretch I went: eagle, hole in 1, eagle.