This game is really fun

MrZombieChicken

I got a code 5 days before release and have been playing for 2 days now. It is really fun and destroying stuff feels very satisfying. This is the kind of game they should bundle with the sensor to show people how fun Kinect can be.

Yeah, I have to agree. I just got review copy and played for about an hour nad it's great!

i know this is a little off topic but how do you get your hands on a review copy? Do you work for a website, magazine, or some form of video game news provider? just curious

On topic, what is this game about exactly? And how are the achievements?

I'm very curious about the review copy as well. In regards to your question it has a feel of angry birds with power-ups, minus the birds and destroying castles. The achievements don't look too bad.

I have calibrated my Kinect 3 times, turned all the lights on in my room & I have more than enough playing space. But for some reason the game makes my character do a 360 & face opposite the catapult.That or he's turned to the side when I'm standing straight.

I've played many games on the kinect & this is the only that wont FACE me towards teh damn catapult.Anyone else having this problem? :confused::confused:

I have calibrated my Kinect 3 times, turned all the lights on in my room & I have more than enough playing space. But for some reason the game makes my character do a 360 & face opposite the catapult.That or he's turned to the side when I'm standing straight.

I've played many games on the kinect & this is the only that wont FACE me towards teh damn catapult.Anyone else having this problem? :confused::confused:

Hes, I had same problem on the demo and didn't even make it through the demo. Posters on XBOX forums are saying this won't happen if you turn the controller "OFF". Can't confirm this as I just found out.

The problem I have is the same for KinSports2-golf... trying to move the ballista all the way left or right puts me on edge of Kinect's range making my arms do, well, whatever Kinect wants them to :p

Hes, I had same problem on the demo and didn't even make it through the demo. Posters on XBOX forums are saying this won't happen if you turn the controller "OFF". Can't confirm this as I just found out.

I normally have my controller on and didn't experience any issues last night.

The problem I have is the same for KinSports2-golf... trying to move the ballista all the way left or right puts me on edge of Kinect's range making my arms do, well, whatever Kinect wants them to :p

Yup That seemed to fix it,thanks alot man I appreciate the help!.Never woulda thought it was my controller messing the kinect up somehow :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have calibrated my Kinect 3 times, turned all the lights on in my room...

What sort of lights do you have? Fluorescent bulbs are particularly bad for Kinect, you may find it better having the lights off. I bought some LED lights from IKEA that I've mounted so they're behind the sensor shining towards me which has really improved things.

I believe the motion tracking sensor uses infra red, it's only the recognising the player bit that needs you to be lit.