All Questions Regarding the Gears of War 3 Beta

Blarghinator

If you have entered your epic edition code, you can sell your game and come the 18th buy back or rent either version of the game, the disc in both is the same just the code that changes, my brother doesnt have the epic edition and i tried his in my xbox and i still get the gears 3 beta option on the main menu because i have entered the code.

Thought this might help some people as i know i will be getting rid of it to get homefront.

• 1 month later...

I have a question, but I think it's already been answered. Okay so here's my situation. I brought a brand new Epic Edition of Bulletstorm and used the code for my gamertag, but then once my gold membership ran out and I got more, I decided to make a new profile without thinking. So now I'm wondering, can I still play the beta with my new profile? Or did I mess up? If you could reply to this as soon as possible, that would be great.

I have a question, but I think it's already been answered. Okay so here's my situation. I brought a brand new Epic Edition of Bulletstorm and used the code for my gamertag, but then once my gold membership ran out and I got more, I decided to make a new profile without thinking. So now I'm wondering, can I still play the beta with my new profile? Or did I mess up? If you could reply to this as soon as possible, that would be great.

it can only be used with the profile you d/led the code with....

• 5 months later...