Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bomberman Act Zero, Hannah Montana, Fusion Frenzy 2 and Prey were pretty bad games.

If i had to choose one game though to be truly the worst Xbox 360 game it would have to be - Fantastic Four: Return of The Silver Surfer

Truly awful voice acting, gameplay sucks your soul away and makes you want to use the disc has a coaster.

Bomberman Act Zero, Hannah Montana, Fusion Frenzy 2 and Prey were pretty bad games.

If i had to choose one game though to be truly the worst Xbox 360 game it would have to be - Fantastic Four: Return of The Silver Surfer

Truly awful voice acting, gameplay sucks your soul away and makes you want to use the disc has a coaster.

Dude .. Prey? For real?

That game wasn't bad at all. The gameplay was pretty good and the visuals were great considering how old it is

Dude .. Prey? For real?

That game wasn't bad at all. The gameplay was pretty good and the visuals were great considering how old it is

You could not die after level 5 (or the level after learning about shooting bats with your bor and arrow) it was just stupid and the multiplayer was shocking too, especially the achievements :(

I would have to put Jumper up there with the worst game on my tag. Camera angles are the worst bullshit I have seen in a long time. Controls are absolutely terrible. Overall a very very bad game. I give anyone props who has completed this garbage!

LOL I was just about to jump in here and say that. Aliens: Colonial Marines was pretty God-awful as well.

Yeah the game is hella bad!! I also heard that about aliens which sucks because I've always been a fan of the movies.

I a HUGE fan of the Aliens movies. I pre-0rdered Aliens vs Predators as well and was let down by that. I bought Aliens: CM a month a go and couldn't even finish it. Ai is really bad and all the aliens come straight for you. Really hard to enjoty the game when you randomly die too.

Yeah that is a Damn shame! Im also a huge predator fan. They are the perfect killing machine. It would be nice if a company could create a quality aliens/ predator game and do it right. Maybe make a predator game with similar characteristics of the Batman games? Kind of like the movie predator 2.

Some times cashing in and putting out crap is all developers care about.

For me, Divinity 2 is near the top of my list. Please save the "you hated it because it was too hard" comments, because the game was awful, technically, visually, and mechanically. It's a glitchy mess that was released at a low standard that felt half-assed through the 12 hours I put into it until finally just reaching a point where I couldn't play anymore. For all the high quality RPGs offered on the console, I can comfortably pass this one over and never look back.

You could not die after level 5 (or the level after learning about shooting bats with your bor and arrow) it was just stupid and the multiplayer was shocking too, especially the achievements :(

The not-being-able-to-die is in pretty much all games nowadays, exhept we know it as ''checkpoints''. Only difference in Prey is that you don't have to make it to a certain point, you just respawn.

The multiplayer indeed wasn't the best and the achievements were probably either a bad attempt to get people to like it or the result of a lack of creativity from the developer. Still, if that's all you disliked about the game, I still fail to see how you could possiby list this as one of the worst Xbox 360 games ever

The worst game i have ever played is Defiance.

The game is just terrible. It has a horrendous multiplayer. bad controls. Bad story.

Overall : 1/10

Im hoping Destiny isnt like Defiance.

I find it hard ot beleive that Destiny will be ANYTHING like Defiance. I do agree, Defiance was such a bore. I really wanted that game to work out.

• 2 weeks later...