Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Been awhile now hehe. xD

I think since Fenix Rising all the none-DLC playlists are P2P, you need to have the Versus DLC to play on servers. (When they're not "under maintenance"!)

Well apparently, the servers had some problems, according to Epic. Now, it's back to normal, no more hosts... The day I had that issue was also a bad Gears day in general, finding a game would take forever, and instead of the normal match-finding system it just kept on saying "searching for suitable matches" and a second later "no suitable matches found" or something in that style. Now it's back as it was before, "searching for suitable matches" and then a random number up to 15, it would search all the matches and if there is an open spot you would be loaded to that match. I can't believe I'm actually playing this, I told myself I would be done after 2nd re-up but today, much to my surprise, I reached Red Wings -.-' guess 3x xp really levels you up quickly :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lol, So one of my old buddies got Gold yesterday in time for Halo 4- and got me off Dark Souls to play some Gears 3. First game we played on Quick Guardian was a 4-man stack, and they had the regional/host advantage- it was just terrible. (Also, Retro pokes everywhere! :woop: )

At this point I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, but I still just think that Gears 3 has a bit too much emphasis on the "pizzaz" rather than the actual gameplay. (Sure sure, Anya's hair looks great in the sunshine... and you could watch the water ripple from the leaked roof on Checkout, but look at the laggy Mantle kicks and the .42 second Retro INACTIVE downs!) :p

And just to be clear with the "future" of Gears, with the Judgment footage it's clear the Retro seems the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with getting better in in multiplayer because people put me against people better than me 24/7. Its Bullshit. Private Matches don't help either when i put it on INSANE. Its crazy. Im always stuck on the team with 4 sucky pieces of shit, and 1 awesome player. I'll say though, I've got adrenaline rushes and owned a whole fucking team every 10 games. And every 5 i get a normal match thats balanced. I will say, I suck donkey dicks in game. But the way they have the ranking is off. After my first time in a game match, I owned EVERYONE. Did i over do it? can someone please help me? Its like im stuck between an infinite loop. I don't know when to shoot. I'm a man of Logic and Sense. However, since im playing a video game, thats not helping.

Edited by T3hpwner54
small text i guess.

yes i dont think ill be doing this achievement, it will take toooo long

The sad reality of this, is that most people that WANTED to get this probably won't because of Judgement being right around the corner. :p

Legitimately (no Private boosting) getting Seriously 3.0 in about 18 months, doesn't seem possible for someone that has a job or is a college student.

Just saiyan' Epic. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok FUCK EPIC and FUCK GOW i'm done. I had 43 onyx medals, was re-up once and halfway to the second time, and was only missing 3 ribbons...so what as soon as i get close to all that u reset my whole FUCKING profile well FUCK U ASSHOLES THAT WAS OVER A YRS WORTH OF PROGRESS! current status lv 11, no onyx medals, no ribbons, and no more love for the game!

Edited by newRECRuit2soon

• 2 weeks later...

I am rarely paired with players online who have the packs. When once I was, I grabbed onto the players to become friends and was somewhat better off but only if they were online. Without, it was a bear.

Also, Epic should create a better algorithm to match players. If I am wearing onyx guard , pair me up with other onyx guards so that we can get the kill locust chevo. Same with zeta team go. I realize there are fewer players now, but I'm sure there are many looking for these types of achievements.

My bitch about Gears of War 3... MAKING ACHIEVEMENTS UNOBTAINABLE IN PRIVATE MATCHES.

I don't care about the douchebag populace who plays the game and I get matched against. GoW has really always been an unbalanced mess of a game and always will, no matter how many iterations they make. It's always shotgun whoring and wall bouncing (why can we NOT add a "cooldown" to running or even hitting cover before going to the next?).

I just want to grab my achievements and go. I don't want to waste my time playing with randoms against good teams and losing horribly each match with nothing to show for it and no way to obtain my "map pack and game mode specific" achievements.

But nooooo.... someone thought it was a FANTASTIC idea to make some game-modes playable ONLY if you play online... with other players... Nevermind the chances of GETTING these maps is slim... But actually WINNING on them seems far slimmer. Apparantly, I'm the only one in the entire game who didn't go out of his way to be "pro" at it and get shotgunned every life, every map, from thirty meters away.

Look, Epic, I thought you had this game fixed BEFORE you patched it. You know, Retro Lancer to destroy Shotgunners. Thanks for nerfing it to give all the whiny crybabies who can't win WITHOUT a shotgun a chance to play and be "pro" again.

So... if Gears of War Judgement has ANY GUN except the Shotgun in it... I'm going to be surprised. Spoiler Alert: It won't.

Can we just rename this franchise to "Shotgun Whoring"? It's clearly all the fanbase want to do, it's clearly all the developer wants to do... Rifles only seem to be useful in the campaign...

Seriously, tired of this nonsense. It's why I quit playing Gears 1. It's why I quit playing Gears 2. It's why I'm quitting on playing Gears 3.

Whomever thought this shotgun nonsense was a great idea needs to be castrated with a rusty butter knife and then fed his own sack while crows peck his eyes out. That, or fired.

• 2 weeks later...