Boston Brawlers?

kywildcats7

I can't get the 5 disarms, although several times I have countered with B and hit A to knock the weapon out of their hands and not getting any credit.

Also, what is the best way to get 5 kills in 10 secs with smoke affected enemies? I have tried several times and seems like I got it, but also don't have credit for it.

TIA

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get the 5 smoke kills in 10 seconds. I feel like I have done it several times but it is not counting. I get about 7 enemies on me, throw down smoke, call in all 6 assassins and it still doesn't count. I have tried doing it without the assassins myself and with all the animations of the kills, I guess it is not happening in 10 seconds. Thoughts?

I cannot get the 5 smoke kills in 10 seconds. I feel like I have done it several times but it is not counting. I get about 7 enemies on me, throw down smoke, call in all 6 assassins and it still doesn't count. I have tried doing it without the assassins myself and with all the animations of the kills, I guess it is not happening in 10 seconds. Thoughts?

You have to throw the smoke while you are still undetected, then throw at least one more after the first couple of kills. You can't assassinate the crowd of enemies fast enough if you are in open conflict when the smoke drops.

FYI: We have a stickied challenge thread at the top of the forum. If you take the time to read it, you will see that all of your questions are covered there.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401641

Edited by ColdSpider72