WP7 Current Game List (+Prices and Achievement Guide Links)

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy. I assume that means it'll be around the £3.99 mark for the UK. I need it to get some coins so that I can finally finish fable 3!

Yes, it is £3.99.

I was seriously looking forward to this game as well when I first got my Windows Phone because of the ability to carry coins over to the Fable 3 but seeing as I completed that quite a long time ago that feature is useless to me so I am not sure I will bother with this unless it gets some good reviews.

i love your GREAT SAVING! comment beside it :)

and I know I've said it a million times already, but this is the most useful thread on the entire internets, congrats man. I check it weekly

Another week of just 50p off. I hope they don't just start doing the £2.49 games as the DotW. I'm sure they won't although when they advertise it as 33% saving on Xbox.com but here we 50p off £2.49 which is obviously only 20% discount it is just a little annoying.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Yes, it is £3.99.

I was seriously looking forward to this game as well when I first got my Windows Phone because of the ability to carry coins over to the Fable 3 but seeing as I completed that quite a long time ago that feature is useless to me so I am not sure I will bother with this unless it gets some good reviews.

Fable Coin Golf benefits both the xbox game the unreleased pc version & best of all, items for the xbox DLC... I wouldn't say 950/1250 is complete, but some may see it differently.. On another note Fable coin golf is very well built title for the WP7 no issues with anything other than the little longer than normal loading times, but it's still a 5/5 title in my book so far for wp7 live games... over all keep up the informative work 2 thumbs up =) Edited by TNTJudbud

Fable Coin Golf benefits both the xbox game the unreleased pc version & best of all, items for the xbox DLC... I wouldn't say 950/1250 is complete, but some may see it differently.. On another note Fable coin golf is very well built title for the WP7 no issues with anything other than the little longer than normal loading times, but it's still a 5/5 title in my book so far for wp7 live games... over all keep up the informative work 2 thumbs up =)

I know what your saying, seeing as most people on here would say that 950/1250 isn't complete but I just meant complete as in the main story achievements and any achievements relating to the gold. I haven't got the patience to even attempt the weapons achievement or the clothes one.

If enough people say that this Fable Golf is decent enough I will definitely buy anyway I suppose.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Just to let you all know that WWTBAM which was released this week is by far the easiest 200 points I have picked up for WP7, any arcade game and even retails game for that matter (apart from Avatar, cough, cough!). If you aren't that good with general knowledge you can even pause the game by pushing the back button and then go... well, that's obvious. Literally got the full 200 in about ten minutes. I am not saying go grab it for the easy points because at £3.99/$4.99 it may be a bit steep for that alone as the game itself sucks.

Note: If you do pick it up be aware that some of the achievements are a bit glitchy, i.e. they do not pop when they should. What you need to do is when you finish a game, make sure you go into the achievements and then back out again. An achievement should pop if you unlocked it. Do this several times until your confident that they all unlocked. After my first game only 4 had popped and then after doing this I had 14 of the 16 achievements.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

whenever you update one of the entries with a review score, can you flag it with some sort of animation also? I assume that the review scores never change but I imagine once in a while you add a review score to a game that wasn't reviewed. It would be awesome to notice those changes quickly instead of going through the whole list again.

just a suggestion, this list is super useful

whenever you update one of the entries with a review score, can you flag it with some sort of animation also? I assume that the review scores never change but I imagine once in a while you add a review score to a game that wasn't reviewed. It would be awesome to notice those changes quickly instead of going through the whole list again.

just a suggestion, this list is super useful

Good idea. I do update throughout the week and I even change the out of five (.../5) scores to (.../10) when they appear on wpcentral. See update 10th March 2011. I would even add the links to each review but this would take up too much space in the code as limited to 10,000 characters per post and I am already having to move games down a post every week.

What I can do though is add any new reviews just once a week so I know which ones I have done the week before if that makes sense. So as of from this week I will add a :confused: to any new reviews. That will stay there for a week from the last update which is obviously usually on a Wednesday. Hope this helps people identify the new reviews.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82