Freeflow Perfection Club

Intense Light

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm pleased to said that after trying to obtain this achievement for a hour last night. I got it just a few minutes ago. The problem that I encountered is that I noticed today, I forgot to get the Knockdown Batarang upgrade.

Here is a the set-up that I used to get it:

Level = Intesive Care (Extreme)

Enemy Wave = First

Combo Order

Batclaw

Hit

Throw

Counter

Evade

Stun

Batarang

Ground Pound

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The toughest part is remembering which one I missed. I am not great at combat, but you only have to get 9 button presses correct to do this. It's not easy, but it also isn't that tough. Certainly, it is easier than x 40 (for me).

This is how I did it and I chose this order because it just meant I could get half the moves out of the way very early on.

Intensive treatment (extreme)

1: RR (Batclaw 3 guys)

2: xxx (on the guys you have just batclawed)

3: AA (jump to the back of the room again)

4: LL (batarang the remaining standing guys) - bear in mind that after a double tap of A to evade, you should actually only need to press the LT once for the batarang to register. Be careful here as it is very easy to throw 2 sets and stop the combo

5: LT+Y (take down now as all the enemies should be on the ground. This also gives the other enemies time to get up

At this point you are very early on in the level and over half the moves are complete. Now I would recommend another AA (evade toward an enemy) followed immediately by:

6: A+X to pick up an enemy you have evaded toward. This should also allow enemies to approach you.

7: At this point either Y to counter or B to stun. Depending on what is happening around you.

8: If you just used B to stun then this move should be Y+B to do the other type of takedown.

If you used Y to counter then evade again toward another enemy and use

B now, followed immediately by Y+B to take down the stunned goon. (which should see the combo complete now).

9: leaving only a counter to take place. But to be honest, this opportunity has probably already presented itself.

Be vigilant of people grabbing things of the wall. If you see this happening, either evade towards them and grab them (a+x) as nobody will attack while this is happening, or hit them for a critical strike. Of course, you can always just aim a hit (x) toward them and hope that batman can cover the distance for a critical strike.

It's hard to offer an exact method to this as it very much depends on the decisiions goons make.

Edited by Wortsenawl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sign me up :) and I found this easiest on sewer bat extreme I think I bat clawed when the challenge began hit a guy from the group of 3 did a counter jumped over a guys head went to the guy I punched did a quick batarang to floor guys running at me did a ground takedown and just stunned one then just played normal to work up my combo and used finishing moves and forgive me if I forgot a move. If you fail quit and try again as after round 1 there is too many enemies and some have weapons that ruin your combo.

i almost always do it the same way when i'm trying to do this and get variation bonusx9 in the combat challenges. starting with batclaw, couple strikes/counter, throw, strikes, instant takedown, stun, evade, strike, batarang, ground pound. that's just how i remember it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this when your going to fight the joker at the end and all the thugs are waiting for the "party" inside the building. Easy cuz its right by a checkpoint and there are enough guys you can try multiple times without restarting. Thought this was pretty easy after beating all those challenge maps on Arkham City.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...