PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.

Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.

Are you blind? It clearly says at the very top of the guide that there are serious problems with this achievement. Largely concerning with, what does and what doesn't need to be picked up. Take your own advice and try reading things fully! As for the guide missing stuff, its entirely impractical for me to start listing stuff like health vials and armor parts until we know EXACTLY whats required, otherwise i'm simply wasting 100 hours of my time. As for you stating that "YOU NEED HELATH." How do you KNOW that...because you haven't gotten the achievement yet i presume...Like i already said, how do YOU KNOW that you have everything else when there is no official guide for this. Please stop posting statements you claim to be 100% certain and correct when they aren't. If it turns out your correct then its simply luck / a cooincidence.

Plese could you PM me with a copy of their reply to your e-mail. If you ever get one that is. "In a few days" is usually a way of shinning someone on and telling you they don't give a shit. Like you said though, fingers crossed.

Edited by pined5551

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we are still looking for these things, ive just noticed a big keg of health on arsenal. dont think its been said yet. dunno exactly where it is but its above a curved path with 2 health bubbles on it on top of a rafter.

hope this helps if any1 still cares

need jump boots by the way

also on shangri la theres no mention in the guide of the body armour thats in the little room behind where the sniper is

Edited by norfolk'n'good
im stupid

Still can't believe there is no resolution for this. Still I probably won't get this anyway as collecting things just annoys the hell out of me. If you miss one and can't remember what it was you're screwed and will have to start again (GTA IV :mad:).

As mentioned it is probably one of the xbox only maps someone has missed a pickup in or it could be just glitched.

I mean I would help out with the pc version as I do a bit of modding and am alright at it and could look for them that way.

But can you get the maps from xbox from a download on pc or are they exclusive just to xbox?

Well I just went through all maps finding everything listed plus the Health packs, and Health Vials. Who knows I might have missed something but im pretty sure I didnt miss anything.

P.S. anybody know if there is any Health on Power Surge Map in Warfare? I believe that was the only map I did not find any health packs or vials

I know that im not 100% it was just a theory !

don't insult me someone might have the patience to try it !

are you blind or dumb or both !

and there is an official guide you can pick it up on play.com but im not entirely sure if it tells you everything !

on the other hand if i do get an email and trust me i'm pretty persistant i would'nt say i am gonna exploit this for MPS like the other two di*k*s that don't realise that eventually they will tell us for nothing !

so unlike half the cr*p posted after your very good list might i add you should read mine properly so don't get offended after insulting me and i know that it is normally a way of thobbing you off but like i say i am very persistant so if i do get an answer i will post it thx!

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png

Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker

Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker

Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.

Edited by NightStalker666

Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.

Lol water under the bridge or whatever people say:p Check the top of the thread for excellent news.

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

HOPEFULLY PINED5551 CAN MAKE HIS BRILLIANT LIST EVEN BETTER LOL!

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

On 7/22/2008 you posed a question to Midway Support which was noted as inquiry

33100.The question you posed and our response are listed below.

Your Question, Comment or Feedback:

Like the back of my hand achievement.

Response:

Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult, especially since it includes the

numerous health vials and invisibility which is hidden. Every time you pick up

any powerup on any map it registers it so it's a cumulative achievement over

many matches even on the same map.

You must pick up every instance of:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>

Regards,

Midway Tech/Customer Support

Edited by MERCILESS MACK

Just made a run through last night. Not too hard, but they are numerous. I didn't get the achievement, so I'm gonna have another run all day. Also I'm wondering about different gametypes as well now. And also going back to check the different variations of warfare maps.
you will need the different variations of the maps but i doubt different gametypes. for around the world, it says win on every map. you only need to do one of DM/TDM/Duel. This achievement says on every map aswell but im just guessing...

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Response:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>

Regards,

Hey im a new user, so i dont really know how this works but....

When he says invisibility which is hidden, does anyone know where that is???

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Response:

Health Vials (5HP)

Shield Belt

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Jump Boots

Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)

NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>

Regards,

We've seen hundreds of these "confirmed" e-mails in all sorts of games over the years. You have to obviousy question the validity of this one. Why would it make sense not to pick up the 25hp health packs but pick up all the other ones? I've been slowly going at this but have also picked up the 25 hp health packs and ammo crates and redeemers. I'm a little over halfway through and we shall see if the achievement unlocks.

thats a good point, i was also wondering that when i first read it so we'll probe a bit and see if anyone can find it (if it exists)

Someone has to find it soon... The only problem is that i picture it as something that can not even be seen, or EXTREMELY well hidden. Why else would he mention just that ONE hidden power up? Just some thoughts though...

We've seen hundreds of these "confirmed" e-mails in all sorts of games over the years. You have to obviousy question the validity of this one. Why would it make sense not to pick up the 25hp health packs but pick up all the other ones? I've been slowly going at this but have also picked up the 25 hp health packs and ammo crates and redeemers. I'm a little over halfway through and we shall see if the achievement unlocks.

I don't think that the 25's are necessary to pick up. My reason for this would be that they can not be picked up normally. You have to have less than full health to pick them up. But for the vials, you can pick up an infinite amount, even when your health is 199hp. Same with ammo, you cannot pick up an infinite amount.