Achievement Guide

Venomized

quick question

is firefight continuous??

is there a break between sets??

i mean leaving the actual map etc.

I'm not 100% sure, but from the video's I've seen so far, it's pretty much straight through. In some of the vids the next wave of guys gets dropped off when there's like 2 or 3 guys left from the previous wave. The only break seems to be just before the Bonus Round that happens at the end of each set (set being 3 rounds of 5 waves).

I'm sure someone else can probably give you a better answer though.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with good samaritan if your friend kills all the engineers will that still count?

"Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST."

Looks like you're not supposed to kill any, so if there is someone with you and they kill the engineers, you won't get the achievement.

just a note for vidmaster - classic. i just made an attempt at it on uplift reserve and i did not fire anyshots or throw any grenades and i beat the level on legendary and no achievement. i spent 90% of it on a warthog letting my team do all the shooting, then for the last tiny piece of it i went into a ghost sicne it has mroe speed. i think the way i did it is how it should be done, since if you try to just drive by everyone you die very quickly. anyone get this yet? i'm thinking maybe i did push a button i shouldn't have, but i really don't think so.

just a note for vidmaster - classic. i just made an attempt at it on uplift reserve and i did not fire anyshots or throw any grenades and i beat the level on legendary and no achievement. i spent 90% of it on a warthog letting my team do all the shooting, then for the last tiny piece of it i went into a ghost sicne it has mroe speed. i think the way i did it is how it should be done, since if you try to just drive by everyone you die very quickly. anyone get this yet? i'm thinking maybe i did push a button i shouldn't have, but i really don't think so.

i think it counts as you're shooting if the gunner kills someone.

and its possible to drive straight to first ghost alone I've tried it myself

"Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST."

Looks like you're not supposed to kill any, so if there is someone with you and they kill the engineers, you won't get the achievement.

with good samaritan if your friend kills all the engineers will that still count?

It does not matter if your friend kills them. As long as you don't kill them. When the achievement states "alone or with another ODST," they meant you can achieve this Solo or in Co-op.

You must be connected to xbox live.

quick question

is firefight continuous??

is there a break between sets??

i mean leaving the actual map etc.

There is no actual breaks. So if you want to grab something to eat, the game will still be going. There is like 15 seconds or something in between rounds or at the end of the set. But really, there is not a break long enough for u to go number 2 >_>

Maybe number 1

i am connected. also if it is not yet known, playing the campaign in co-op only one player can get the achievement for taking out all the wraiths on uplift reserve.

Yeah, it says that in the Road map and the achievement Guide (For Wraith Killer).

Then the only reason I can think of you not being able to obtain this is because you accidently shot, being the driver of a warthog that shoots somehow counts to you shooting, you played Co-op, or u weren't connected to live lol (I know you said you were, but maybe it didnt register since the game isnt out??). Once I go for it I will give an explantion.

Got 10 Rocket kills on Kizingo Boulevard.

Note: Melee Kills with the Rocket Launcher will not count towards the achievement.

You start off with 2 rockets on this level. If you are doing Co-op, your partner will also start with 2 rockets. It is recommended to go for this achievement with at least 2 people. Take the extra Ammo from your partner(s) if you have any partners. When you begin the level there will be Columns with some orange lights. Continue to the next area with Columns and Orange lights (only a 10 second walk). To the left a bunch of grunts, some jackals, and a few brutes will appear. Pick a spot where they're all bunched up and shoot a rocket (You can easily get 3-6 kills in one shot). Use the rest of your rockets wisely and shoot at clusters of enemies (if you react quickly, shoot another well placed shot. There will still be quite a few enemies left grouped together).

A much easier way of doing this, and you can do it by yourself is to give your allys that ride on your tank the rocket launcher and have them shoot while you drive. It counts towards it.

A much easier way of doing this, and you can do it by yourself is to give your allys that ride on your tank the rocket launcher and have them shoot while you drive. It counts towards it.

Well in my opinion the way I suggested is quite easy. I got it on legendary in the very beginning of the level (with 2 rockets). I will try your way sometime to see and then update it hopefully.

Well I was having a REALLY hard time getting that rocket achievement by myself shooting at crowds. I'd get 7-8 normally and a couple of 9s but no 10.

Until I found this other reeaal easy way to get it:

Fire rocket to a bunch of covies. Kill whatever amount.

Go give the rocketlauncher (with at least one rocket left) to any friendly marine (you can't trade if its empy).

Kill him.

Pick up rocket launcher. It will now have from 2 to 5 rockets.

Repeat.

This will work for as many marines as you got left.

Also, I can confirm the tank method works. I tried it on another account.

To whoever asked about "Be Like Marty", yes you can hook up a second controller and play as a guest/temporary profile, pass the first round and the idle account will get the achievement. (also, you can get killed while not fighting and still get it)

And about the Audio Logs guide, I can't see it because I'm not a member of that other forum. Could you upload it somewhere else? thanks.

I'm 26/30 and that little story is actually interesting. I wanna know very much what happens next.

EDIT-- 28/30!

Edited by el panel0n

the road to recon. pretty cool. i just got the vidmaster classic achievement. it wasn't hard at all. took just about 5-10 mins. just run to the warthog then race right to the first ghost. only took 3 or 4 tries to get the path right, then once you have the ghost just speed by everybody. only thing make sure when you get in the warthog no one joins you because if they shoot that counts as you shooting. also you can splatter enemies and turrets.

edit- forgot to say this is on uplift reserve.

Thanks Venomized! Used this for many of the achievements!

nothing but my crappy pictures :)

and I've only found 29/30

If someone find the last one please e-mail me

[email protected]

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-odst-discussion/146566-halo-odst-audio-logs-29-30-location-guide.html

Hey insideoft, nice one!

I'll be using it now! woot!

Thanks again.

Edited by jusane

nothing but my crappy pictures :)

and I've only found 29/30

If someone find the last one please e-mail me

[email protected]

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-odst-discussion/146566-halo-odst-audio-logs-29-30-location-guide.html

Would be nice for images we can actually see. :p I won't be going for them until after I beat it once, or twice, or...

i am connected. also if it is not yet known, playing the campaign in co-op only one player can get the achievement for taking out all the wraiths on uplift reserve.

Did you ever honk your horn?

I did on my first try, the second try I didn't.

I got the achievement on my second try when I didn't honk my horn.