Price coming down?

Cornholio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So Valve are bastard because you didn't do research before buying the game?

No, and the 200-odd games I've bought through Steam still shows I'm committed.

They're bastards for releasing a 'compilation' of the game plus DLC, then releasing further DLC after the fact. Bad Company 2 is also guilty of this, their "ultimate edition" isn't all that ultimate. Hence them being bastards also.

No, and the 200-odd games I've bought through Steam still shows I'm committed.

They're bastards for releasing a 'compilation' of the game plus DLC, then releasing further DLC after the fact. Bad Company 2 is also guilty of this, their "ultimate edition" isn't all that ultimate. Hence them being bastards also.

lol damn all those bastards to hell.

as far as the price going down, i doubt it will. but its already dirt ass cheap bro(unless you dont have a job and still get 10$ allowance per week, lol)

the dlc itself is decent in my opinion, versus on CC is very fun. also if you are hunting achvs, this is a must :p

• 3 weeks later...
So Valve are bastard because you didn't do research before buying the game?

In their defense, the whole "GOTY EDITION" for L4D is a total lie and stupid.

It was the game, plus DLC that was already free, then they released two more DLC things that cost $7 (which are stupid amounts, since it leaves excess points). There's really no reason to ever get the GOTY edition, and it shouldn't even be labeled as such.

All other GOTY editions generally come out when they are done with DLC and has all of it packed in (either on disc, or in code form). So it is a bit misleading to even label it as such.

In any case, I got the game (normal version) for only $10, so I can't complain. But I still feel the asking price is too expensive for what it actually is. If I ever get Crash Course, it will probably be with Bing points.

I got Crash Course on Monday after I saw that it became a Deal of the Week. It's a shame that it's only two levels but I can't complain since it was only 240 MSP when compared to the 800 MSP that it cost originally. Other then that, the dlc was actually pretty fun and gave me a reason to go back. I hope The Sacrifice becomes a deal soon too :p

I got Crash Course on Monday after I saw that it became a Deal of the Week. It's a shame that it's only two levels but I can't complain since it was only 240 MSP when compared to the 800 MSP that it cost originally. Other then that, the dlc was actually pretty fun and gave me a reason to go back. I hope The Sacrifice becomes a deal soon too :p

Crash Course's original price was 560MSP not 800MSP FYI.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...