Collectibles Guide

• 1 month later...

The First Task (4-3)

Crest Piece (Red): Pretty much unmissable - as you continue you'll have to use 3 blocks to create a staricase up to the golden egg, it appears right at the top of the staircase.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned yet but have the blocks going from left to right with smallest on left. If you go the other way the crest won't pop up and have to replay the level, though it's not far in.

• 3 weeks later...
Hagrid's Garden - The kid in the picnic basket. If the basket is there then you haven't saved him.

Charms Right Side - The kid in the ivy stuff (can't remember the name)...

Behind Herbology - The kid that is getting screamed at by the plant. Sometimes people don't get credit for it because he doesn't move away. Not sure if it's a full blown glitch or not, but that is a commonly missed one.

Ravenclaw Dorm - Under the couch... VERY commonly missed.

This saved my ass!! i went around for an hour looking for my last SIP and if you hadnt said if the picnic basket is there then you havent gotten it! Finally!!!! thanks man

This saved my ass!! i went around for an hour looking for my last SIP and if you hadnt said if the picnic basket is there then you havent gotten it! Finally!!!! thanks man

Glad I could help! That was my last one too... I almost broke my controller. ;D

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
In the News from Azkaban level, you mixed up the Ravenclaw and Slytherin crests locations, just saying, as despite already having Slytherin, I went searching for the location of the Ravenclaw crest, which only resulted in me finding the Slytherin one again.

It looks correct to me. To get the blue Ravenclaw crest, you blast the 5 green trunks. To get the green Slytherin crest you WL the brown boxes away from the Scabbers tunnel, then stand on the boxes and jump up to get the crest.

- Chris

It looks correct to me. To get the blue Ravenclaw crest, you blast the 5 green trunks. To get the green Slytherin crest you WL the brown boxes away from the Scabbers tunnel, then stand on the boxes and jump up to get the crest.

- Chris

No I can vouch for this.

Blue Ravenclaw you had to jump on the boxes.

Green Slytherin you had to open the trunks.

I thought the game glitched on me for a minute.

No I can vouch for this.

Blue Ravenclaw you had to jump on the boxes.

Green Slytherin you had to open the trunks.

I thought the game glitched on me for a minute.

I just replayed an old savegame from the end of year 2. I only moved the brown boxes away from the Scabbers tunnel, and then jumped up to get the crest piece. It's the green Slytherin piece. I didn't touch any of the 5 large green trunks. Radiant has it written correctly.

Edit: Should have thought of Youtube first. At 4:20, he gets the blue Ravenclaw piece from the 5th green Slytherin trunk (or crate).:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3X_Akp4xY]LEGO Harry Potter Walkthrough - Year Three: News From Azkaban Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

- Chris

Edited by Wolfe_CH

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still missing a stupid golden brick.. and can't find an golden arrow.. This sucks so much! I can't geht Voldemort now :(

So.. I found the Arrow in the Griffindor Tower.. by Time Travel.. but can't find the brick?

Okay.. got it! I forgot to hop in the Chest... so I was searching for a whole day.... -_-

Thanks for the Guide! Verhy helpfull ;)

Edited by Metroido

• 4 months later...

So im one of those people that have 49 out of 50 SIP....I went literally everywhere i have every single student us listed on the thread..Still nothing.I think what the problem might be, is that in slytherin dorm bedroom, the bookcase you have to hit to save that student.I remember saving him but for some reason i came back to search for that 1 student and he is still in there trembling,although the bookcase is laying down because as i said i saved him once.I guess i have to go with the option that i really hate...new game...Oh well, great guide and all really great!

EDIT:So apparently i missed the very first student, in the gryffindor dorm where you hit the sofa(which i've done) and then you have to hit the student to save him!Wow....

Edited by DuDekilleR07
problem solved!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The guide is brill and found everything as expected.

Although, I each time I walk out of a classroom, it says that I need to finish a class to learn the ability permanently.... I have done every class and can't seem to find any classes that I don't think I have finished. HELP! Are there any guides for the actual lessons? Going a bit insane as I'm 2 gold bricks away from 100%....:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...