Collectibles/Explosive Rats Guide

LOL all im missing now is that last one that everyone is waiting for also any1 find it yet?

Edit i just finished on Killer and ends up im missing 1 video and one team picture... can anyone help me on figuring out which one im missing thats in the guide or tell me which ones in the guides are for finding vids or team pics

Edited by ShaL oH

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all feel your pain. But if you can manage to remember where you might have found one that isn't on this list it would be GREATLY appreciated, by all of us lol

I'm mostly curious if there really is only 1 on the plane level or not. I just find it impossible almost that there can only be one

Did your achievement pop when you found the last collectible or do you have to finish the act.

I have all the collectibles and yet my achievement didnt pop. I am not using any of the cheats.:drunk

If it's like the rats and the 10 collectible achievements you should get it as soon as you pick it up.

Nope videos are all taken care of, its either a team or concept. I missed one on my own account and dont know which i missed.

im missing a video u mind specifiying which ones on ur guide are the vid ones cuz i jus need 1 thanks...

im missing a video u mind specifiying which ones on ur guide are the vid ones cuz i jus need 1 thanks...

I intended to go through and do that after we all managed to find that last one that isn't on this guide. Once we find that one I can get started on that, because as it is right now I have no idea which is which, I would have to run through the game again and write down which one is what

I intended to go through and do that after we all managed to find that last one that isn't on this guide. Once we find that one I can get started on that, because as it is right now I have no idea which is which, I would have to run through the game again and write down which one is what

lol ok i understand sucks we cant find that last 1 ive been looking like crazy for it i figured it would be on the plane aswell but i dont see anything anywhere

ya considering that there is only 1 on the plane it would only make sense its jus wierd idk the funny thing is when we find it its gonna be in the dumbest spot and were gonna be thinking "How did i not see that there?!?!?!"