So, is there even going to be a Fall season?

xcrimsonlegendx

I'm terribly disappointed with this game right about now, they advertised it as a successor to 1 VS 100 yet the population is already down to a quarter if not less then it had only months ago.

At this rate, I don't even see them doing another season and if they do, there's probably not going to be a winter season... If they do, they'll have the same three achievements over and over, hell they haven't even updated their Facebook page since May and didn't bother to put up a Summer Heat schedule.

Anyhow, sorry to rant, glad I managed to get the last of the Summer achievements today at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kind of wish that they would just end it with the summer season. With the same achievements every season it kind of gets a bit lame. Getting gold can be a pain in the butt as well as keeping a 100% completion of achievements for the game. When I finish with the three achievements I stop playing until next season, since I beaten the game fully. At least gold took a shorter time to get then the first season. ;)