New Awards

Creech

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll take a lot to get the 50,000 award :eek: but I'm sure that someone here will get it! at some point...

With the amount of shit some people post, it won't take too long. Just go in every game forum and post a "achievement discussion thread", "achievement trading thread" and a "bitching thread". You will rack up an easy 100 posts from that. Now continue to post in them and quote others, there's a few hundred more.

With the amount of shit some people post, it won't take too long. Just go in every game forum and post a "achievement discussion thread", "achievement trading thread" and a "bitching thread". You will rack up an easy 100 posts from that. Now continue to post in them and quote others, there's a few hundred more.

I used to wonder how some people could rack up so many posts so quickly, and then a day or two after the debut of the Xbox One I think I made like 80 posts in a single a day in that subforum alone :eek: At that point it was more like slightly-delayed-live-chat than a forum.

I used to wonder how some people could rack up so many posts so quickly, and then a day or two after the debut of the Xbox One I think I made like 80 posts in a single a day in that subforum alone :eek: At that point it was more like slightly-delayed-live-chat than a forum.

Well considering the pinned threads contain many of the topics posted, a lot of members (including me) have double and even triple posted the same thing. Quoting and replying, add another 10 or so posts. Odd thread here and there, 10 posts and replying to those posts too, another 10.

It all adds up. :p

Ish happens like that though. I was posting a lot my first three years... then slowed down.... now I just post every once in a while.

When the Nextbox was announced I started posting a lot again.

I'd post more, but I don't play as much anymore. might head up to a redbox later to borrow some games to play and chat with other people

Well considering the pinned threads contain many of the topics posted, a lot of members (including me) have double and even triple posted the same thing. Quoting and replying, add another 10 or so posts. Odd thread here and there, 10 posts and replying to those posts too, another 10.

It all adds up. :p

naughty naughty :p no double posting :p

Getting in long conversations like that will make them add up in no time. 50,000 is really not so big when you think of it like that

Yikes! You're right, though.

Ish happens like that though. I was posting a lot my first three years... then slowed down.... now I just post every once in a while.

We all have our downtime :)

The only thing about racing is it tends to lead to spamming so people can make their quota for the day. (I have seen it happen on other forum boards)

But, if the staff have no problem with it, then I'm in :)

Trust me... Staff have a problem with it... learned it the hard way my first year here.

Not saying it's a bad thing... just... don't do it

When the Nextbox was announced I started posting a lot again.

I found I'm experiencing the opposite. With the announcement of the new console, there has been a lot more activity and I just can't keep up with the conversation. Not that there isn't a lot of good stuff to read, but reading through more than two pages one a single subject is a bit much. As a result, I've been posting far less.

Staff have a problem with it.

Rightfully so. It's really only a negative thing.

I just can't keep up with the conversation. Not that there isn't a lot of good stuff to read, but reading through more than two pages one a single subject is a bit much.

Agreed. Unless you can sit down at a computer and dedicate yourself to following it like a chat room (at peak times), then it can be a chore to try and follow.

Agreed. Unless you can sit down at a computer and dedicate yourself to following it like a chat room (at peak times), then it can be a chore to try and follow.

I know what you mean. I go to work and come back to find that 5 or more pages have been added since. I can't keep up, and rejoining a conversation is hard because I don't know what all was said without reading a 1,000,000 posts

I found I'm experiencing the opposite. With the announcement of the new console, there has been a lot more activity and I just can't keep up with the conversation. Not that there isn't a lot of good stuff to read, but reading through more than two pages one a single subject is a bit much. As a result, I've been posting far less.

I scan back sometimes and look if anybody responded to mine... or maybe I see something I want to quote on in hopes of a response and scan back later. People I see frequent there that I know (and remember off the top of my head right now) is Gackt and Bard.... so they usually respond to me.

I know what you mean though, when E3 goes down, I don't think anybody will be able to respond to anybody because so many people will be live posting and everything will just be lost in the thread.

IMO though... I'm hype and not so hype at the same time. I just hope they actually show some worthwhile stuff on the console