Achievement Guide / Road Map / Cheat Codes / Shop Guide

This is effectively a bump, since this thread should be locked and tagged as the first one you see (I forget the exact term). It's the most comprehensive list by anyone. Forum ninjas, please take care of this! :)

It's called a Sticky and I have done so ;)

Good job on this guide LitePink. Also, I suggest hitting enter after the gamer score, so that the achievement description goes under the achievement picture. Just think it looks better, but everyone has their opinion.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need opinions. How's the game guys? Fun? How are the achievements (specially One Man Army)?

Was playing it at a buds house for the first time last night, with 4 players the game is mad fun! I live in Toronto, recognizing all the little references and things in this game is hilarious!

I do have a question about The Power of Friendship, does it have to be the same person you revive 25 times or is it just 25 total revivals? With 4 players and all the extra enemies that spawns, we were all reviving each other a lot!!

• 2 weeks later...
Was playing it at a buds house for the first time last night, with 4 players the game is mad fun! I live in Toronto, recognizing all the little references and things in this game is hilarious!

I do have a question about The Power of Friendship, does it have to be the same person you revive 25 times or is it just 25 total revivals? With 4 players and all the extra enemies that spawns, we were all reviving each other a lot!!

Don't quote me cause im not 100 percent sure but I think it's 25 revives per one character. Meaning as long as you're locked in as Scott (or whoever) the entire time, you can revive any 25 characters over any period of time. Accumulative, ya know?

Someone please confirm or deny. I just played a few games with my wife and the cheevo popped.

BTW, awesome guide litepink! Thanks to you and the xbox360a community I will have this at 200 soon!

• 3 weeks later...

im curious to know how frustrating this game is. im not worried about difficulty, a challenge is always good. im worried about it being very frustrating and me giving up (just finished super meat boy which was great fun but really frustrating towards the end). from what ive read, it seems difficult, but not overly so and not frustrating.

im curious to know how frustrating this game is. im not worried about difficulty, a challenge is always good. im worried about it being very frustrating and me giving up (just finished super meat boy which was great fun but really frustrating towards the end). from what ive read, it seems difficult, but not overly so and not frustrating.

i got this today and wish i hadn't i just cant do well even on the easiest setting that meat boy game is alot harder than this, but i just don't seem to be able to get out the gate im always struggling getting hit all the time by everything and anything. thinking of bailing on this game, getting fustrated.

the guide is nice however gj.

Nice guide!

10 hours does seem a bit underestimated. Rather say 20 till 30 hours. It takes some time to get used to the game.

Also, save up for the bionic arm which you can get in the first stage. Buy that one. After that buy a major speeld upgrade followed by a defensive upgrade :)

Half way threw the game atm. I had to get used to the game, but now it's all fine :) And some upgrades really do the trick.

• 1 month later...

All 3 of the DLC achievments glitched for me.. so i finished the game on easy with scott and got 'get the girl' so i maxed out all the stats and went through the bosses again on the hardest setting with scott and got the acheivement for that PLUS 'speedrun' and 'It's all in the reflexes' so next i started a playthrough with knives started buying all the food items to get 'gourmet' and when i did 'ninja somersalt' popped aswell. No idea if it can be recreated but its saved me a lot of time!

Awesome guide :)

I'm just trying to get the Invulnerable achievement at the moment... and failing miserably >_< I keep getting hit by random things by mistake... game rage... increasing... :p x

EDIT: Just got it there :D :D :D Time for a victory smoke! :D x

Edited by Miss Kay1987

Aw crap - The Chaudown achievement is glitched for me >.<

I've completed the game with Scott, Ramona, Kim and Stills, unlocked Nega Scott and defeated Mr Chau.

I've also summoned Mr & Mrs Chau, and they've both hit enemies (and when Knives is summoned, she's also hit/stunned enemies).

:(

Are other people still having difficulties with this? I've googled it, and I seen that people were talking about deleting the game and starting again - but I'm sure you understand that if I have to sit through those end credits again... I might go a bit mad ;)

Any help/advice would be highly appreciated :) x

• 2 weeks later...

you should try reloading scott pilgrim game and do the characters again 1 by 1 and make sure they hit someone. scott ramona stills kim and negascott. just do the summons when there are alot of enemies near you. mr chau is unlocked in the map and you fight him in the lightning field. whatever character u defeat him with you can summon mr chau. i got this achievement a while ago so if im wrong sowwyy lol :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks heaps for this guide, I had originally given up as I got half way through and then got stuck. Didn't know about buying items to upgrade....

Anyway this guide got me through really easily. Something that I have noticed is a really quick way to

Get your Level 1 character to Level 16 with maxed out stats before beating the first boss

This took me about 10 minutes to go from level 1 to level 16 with

HP - 200

GP - 200

Level - 16

STR - 100

DEF - 100

WP - 100

SPD - 100

1UP - 9

In Shopping District:

Step 1: Go to the Delicious Cup Shop

Step 2: Buy the Tea and get it TAKE AWAY. You can buy any snack but I just got this one as it was the cheapest closest to starting Shopping District.

Step 3: Go outside and enter the code while holding Left Trigger + Right Trigger

Up,Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

This sacrifices a life for $50, but as you have a snack you won't lose your life and come back with 10HP.

Step 4: Collect the $50 in coins from the ground

Step 5: Repeat steps 2-4 until you have approx $650 or greater

Step 6: Go to the video shop and pay your fine

Step 7: Buy Seven Shaolin Masters until your stats are maxed at 100

Step 8: Buy Alone and Disturbed until you are level 16

Step 9: Buy The Mystical Head until you have 9 lives

Step 10: Fly through the game without any problems

EDIT: Found the same thing here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=279323

Edited by JagSpring
Already posted

I unlocked the Gourmet achievement without having to by the Ambrosia (from Wallace's Mystery Shop), and so did a friend of mine.

I do not know whether the achievement glitched or is the Ambrosia really needed. Just a heads up that you might not need it. Maybe someone can confirm this by buying the Ambrosia last when going for this achievement.