Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous Upload "Wrestlemania 29 PPV" has been Downloaded 663 times in the last week and is now near the Top of the "What's Hot" Page on XBOX Live. However, I have only received 5 Reviews, (1 through Review trading on X360A and 4 genuine Reviews but the Achievement still hasn't Unlocked for me, see Picture below:

[ATTACH]7750[/ATTACH]

Therefore I have decided to Upload the Story again under a new name in the hope of finally Unlocking this Achievement.

Also it would be great if those people who's Upload's I have previously Downloaded and 5 Star Reviewed could also return the favour by doing the same for my new Upload "Wrestlemania 29 Story":

Those X360A Members who's Creations I have Downloaded & 5 Star Reviewed are listed below:

Mcpaddolive

FireWarrior316 x3

Skimp N Slice

Sweet Louie V1

ViddyClassic

Der Nachoman

Scorpionxx0

Ryan Matthews

I would be great if those X360A members could Download & 5 Star Review my latest Upload entitled "Wrestlemania 29 Story" which was Uploaded on Friday 15th February.

Keyword: WM29

There are 7 Matches and all of them have a different stipulation, for example Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber, Last Man Standing, TLC and more.

The Difficulty is set to Normal for all Matches.

To anyone else, if you Download my "Wrestlemania 29 Story", Keyword: WM29, please give it a 5 Star Review and let me know in this Thread so that I can Download & 5 Star Review something that you've Uploaded.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Tactical Tom

My previous Upload "Wrestlemania 29 PPV" has been Downloaded 663 times in the last week and is now near the Top of the "What's Hot" Page on XBOX Live. However, I have only received 5 Reviews, (1 through Review trading on X360A and 4 genuine Reviews but the Achievement still hasn't Unlocked for me, see Picture below:

[ATTACH]7750[/ATTACH]

Therefore I have decided to Upload the Story again under a new name in the hope of finally Unlocking this Achievement.

Also it would be great if those people who's Upload's I have previously Downloaded and 5 Star Reviewed could also return the favour by doing the same for my new Upload "Wrestlemania 29 Story":

Those X360A Members who's Creations I have Downloaded & 5 Star Reviewed are listed below:

Mcpaddolive

FireWarrior316 x3

Skimp N Slice

Sweet Louie V1

ViddyClassic

Der Nachoman

Scorpionxx0

Ryan Matthews

I would be great if those X360A members could Download & 5 Star Review my latest Upload entitled "Wrestlemania 29 Story" which was Uploaded on Friday 15th February.

Keyword: WM29

There are 7 Matches and all of them have a different stipulation, for example Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber, Last Man Standing, TLC and more.

The Difficulty is set to Normal for all Matches.

To anyone else, if you Download my "Wrestlemania 29 Story", Keyword: WM29, please give it a 5 Star Review and let me know in this Thread so that I can Download & 5 Star Review something that you've Uploaded.

Thanks. :)

I just downloaded your story but for some reason I can't post a review :confused: This was before the server were giving me trouble finding your story for another try. I'll try to review your story again at a later moment (and let you know whether I was able to).

I'd appreciate it if you could download and review my Triforce Arena. Keywords: Triforce Fallon

GT Thomic Fallon.

Edit: Still can't review it. I get a message that I should download and preview an item before I can review it. I've downloaded it and played it, but I still get that message. Does anyone have an idea what I should do?

Edited by Thomic

I need help getting the online achievements. Thats all i have left. Im on wwe right now if any of u wanna boost it. PM me with the GT. Also if u guys can review one of my arena 5 times that would be awesome. I have 5 people who downloaded it but no review :(. Its called ENTER THE MATRIX!!!!

Just looking for the reviewing achievemnets right now. I'm gonna go up the page and just rate nything I find from people on here. If you could do the same for me that'd be gerat (if the servers can actually cope with being used...useless)

GT: AccidentReport

Keywords: Hulk Avenger

Not a great superstar but I'm not a creative person!

OK. Recap. I've reviewed the follow:

XBouNcEShoTX - ENTER THE MATRIX

DeadlySinz86 - X360A SINZ STAR

a big pop tart - PITTS

Thomic Fallon - Triforce Fallon

Now the servers are aparently down all the time so I'll trya few more later!

Servers wont work at all in the evening for many Uk players, best play 8am - 3pm they are tons better then, had a smooth sail today rank 1 - 8 in one sitting.

Looking for a boosting partner to boost 10 online matches and to get maximum rank. Hit me up if you are interested and I will help you as well or return the favor in any way I can. Thanks. Gt. TRIPPINIIBABY69

P.S. I JUST MOVED TO A NEW STATE AND GOT ANOTHER X-BOX SO IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO GET ORGANIZED AND I APOLOGIZE IF I DIDN'T ANSWER ANYONE, BUT I'M GOOD TO GONOW AND GOT 2 X-BOXES, SO HIT ME UP, THANKS!!!!

I'm looking to boost some matches, well play till a draw as that seems to put off the banhammer from what I've seen. I've also go content up with the Keyword Tenlo.

I should be able to do this most of the time except some evenings as long as I'm online.

GT: Tenlo

Hey guys im looking for a boosting partner for the following 3 Achievements:

- A winner is you! (Win 10 ranked matches)

- Established veteran (Achieve the rank 10 on Xbox LIVE)

- King of the world (Achieve the maximum rank on Xbox LIVE)

Please msg me with your xbox info if your interested im really looking for someone who is serious that can quickly work with me to get them done quickly. ill be more then happy to work to help you with any other achievements aswell I have many other games too.

Thanks...

Edited by ScottiePippen

Hey guys im looking for a boosting partner for the following 3 Achievements:

- A winner is you! (Win 10 ranked matches)

- Established veteran (Achieve the rank 10 on Xbox LIVE)

- King of the world (Achieve the maximum rank on Xbox LIVE)

Please msg me with your xbox info if your interested im really looking for someone who is serious that can quickly work with me to get them done quickly. ill be more then happy to work to help you with any other achievements aswell I have many other games too.

Thanks...

Sent you a message on x360a.

I guys please help still need a couple more reviews for my community creations download. If you download and review, message me and I'll def return the favor within a day and send you message letting you know I've done my review on your item.

Content: "The Superstar"

Keyword: madtreed

Hey chaps just looking for anyone who's willing to help/partner up to do help me with some of the multiplayer achievements. You can totally message me on here or on XBL. Also any help with reviewing my things under the keyword 'moist22' will be awesome.

And of course all help and reviews will be returned with gusto !

Looking for someone to boost these online achievements with. Gamertag is Twitch n Switch; and I'm dedicated to knocking these out. It won't be an over the night kinda thing so we'd have to make times to boost and just knock them out.

I'd prefer someone with a mic, and we can knock these out using the Handicap boosting method.