All Errand Missions

SengIV

I have seen where people have put you must complete all night missions to get 100 percent and at least from my game I can tell you that is not true. I know for a fact there was a few I didnt get 2 but I did do 43 of the 50 total missions and got 100 percent. I would say if you are close to 100 percent just find any errand night or day you can and it will raise your level regardless of it being night or day.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen where people have put you must complete all night missions to get 100 percent and at least from my game I can tell you that is not true. I know for a fact there was a few I didnt get 2 but I did do 43 of the 50 total missions and got 100 percent. I would say if you are close to 100 percent just find any errand night or day you can and it will raise your level regardless of it being night or day.

i think they say that because doing the night ones gives you the werewolf mask correct? you can just get that in a locker anyway

I have a suggestion to improve this list. My suggestion is saying who is asking you to run the errand, student's name or random pedestrian. That would help people figure out which errands they have done and which ones that haven't done, since some of these are repeat errands.

~J Lo

and it would help me identify the peeps for the yearbook. when you only have some left, you only need to wait for the errand of these guys... both done ;)

no problem, if you need anymore help let me know

Cheers pal.

I know you have to do those three arcade games and they get you that ahcievement but do you have to do any of the other ones like the racing ones?

I have all the trophies in my room and all the other stuff I mentioned so apart from the last few errands I can't think of anything else to get.

Im such a n00b.

Cheers pal.

I know you have to do those three arcade games and they get you that ahcievement but do you have to do any of the other ones like the racing ones?

no, they don't count at all.

I have all the trophies in my room and all the other stuff I mentioned so apart from the last few errands I can't think of anything else to get.

Im such a n00b.

97.84% isn't missing a few missions. it's a missing a few bigger things. errands only count for 0.04%, so even if you have all fifty still left to do, they wouldn't put you over 100%. post in the other thread about how to get to 100%.

No, only 30 though I recommend you shoot for as many as possible.

you need more that 30. it took around 40 for me. i'm pretty sure i haven't missed ANYTHING (having 100%ed the game on ps2).

Oh right because ive done 40 now and im only like 97.84% done and Ive done everything i.e. classes, mini games, clothing. Bit stumped now on what to do.

Cheers for letting me know though.

Sometime you can miss story missions if you complete the last mission in the chapter without doing the others first. Say there was a night mission and the final mission was in the day time. If you do that final mission, than the other night mission doesn't have a chance to appear and you miss out.

At least that's what I think, it seems to be right.

Sometime you can miss story missions if you complete the last mission in the chapter without doing the others first. Say there was a night mission and the final mission was in the day time. If you do that final mission, than the other night mission doesn't have a chance to appear and you miss out.

At least that's what I think, it seems to be right.

no, it's not right. you can't miss any missions except the big prank (which doesn't count), and MAYBE the new ones that rely on it being winter. not sure about those.

missed nighttime missions from the previous chapter will, indeed, stick around. you just need to wait til night.

ok i know this is another 99.0 help me thread but thats where im at and i have 40 errands done the only thing i havent done is snow shoveling which im hopin doesnt ruin my chances but i think it has as i cant get any other errands to pop up even when i do the load trick still nothing ive done all the 100 percent lists plus more of stupid stuff that doesnt count so if someone could give tips or at least let me know if the snow shoveling screwed me thanks

my problem is that as im reading how everyone got their 100 percent ive done all that people said to do boxing races 41 errands etc. all i dont have is the icognito hat and the snow shoveling wat the hell could i be missing ive checked my stats and i cant seem to find wat i need 332 clothing items and still stuck at 99.0

krazyfingers to get the prison outfit you have to complete all the detention missions the snow shovelling doesnt count just get busted by prefects until you pass the mow the football field passed 90% an it pops up but it doesnt count towards 100% garuntee

im at 99.75% i need the incognito hat but cant find the pig on the motorbike any help at what time place he pops up

Luke i got the incognito hat just today wat i did was i saved it at the nerds hideout the top of every hour and reloaded the trick it wasnt until around 11-12:00 that he popped up i dont know if that will help but try it cuz it worked for me

what he said. the motorcycle cop likes to pop up around curfew time. save at the nerds' hideout, and reload, and he should be there. beware, the mission glitched on me at least twice, so it might take a few tries.