Idea for Awards

SNAKEBEAVER

I dont know if I am posting this in the right spot, but it looked like a good spot to me. I was just thinking that a good idea for the awards would to give awards to people at certain achievement levels, like every 5,000 or 10,000 points achieved. This way you will get more awards and this site is about achieving achievements. Just thought I would throw this out there.

It's a cool idea, but it would be a lot of work. Awards would have to be given to every member on the site who had 5000 points or more, and most members would be getting multiple awards. Plus every time a new member joined, Routine would heve to distribute awards, which would be extremely time consuming.

Now you could say that we could just start doing it now and give awards for anything you get in the future, but then if someone gets an award for getting 10,000 points, and someone else never gets that award because they already had over 10,000 before we started giving awards, that would be unfair.

Like I said, it's a cool idea, but doesn't look to me like it would work.

Could we have achievements for submiting a guide and playing in a tournament since it has to do with participating?

Achievement guide awards are in the process of being done. Those who have already submitted one, WILL get the award so don't let it stop you sending them in till they are ready :D