How is it?

Chris Mad Man

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This was a great DLC, if just for the game play. The action was very chaotic, but handleable. The enemies were on constant respawn but in your path near all the time. This meant that while you did have to fight a lot, you also had to run. It's a very entertaining atmosphere as well as not being too overwhelming. This is clearly the mood the developers were aiming for, as some of the tougher enemies in the game were used, but with little to no health. You were constantly overcoming these creatures that in the original game, caused you nothing but grief and that was great-and the final sequence is just great. The ending itself isn't much, and the story isn't much on top of that. But this is a must get if you liked Resident Evil 5.

The achievements are not glitched, as far as I know. I got them all with no problems.

As for quality, this is top notch. It's not often that game companies make DLC that lives up to the appeal of the original game, but this one certainly does IMO. Well worth the 400 MS points.

Woah, the achievements are glitched? It's still worth it though, right?

The only achievement problem I can think of is the one where you need to shoot the agitator majinis. Getting the first one spawn might be difficult. I had to do the beginning a bunch of times to get him.