Fire Controller in Only 6 Kills !!! - Easiest Method - !!!

phish1987

Ok guys, FIRE CONTROLLER.... It has taken me nearly 8 months to achieve but i got it, when my cousin told me the trick it took me about 6 games to master it, i then got the cruise missile in two more games in the same day!

EDIT: in 3 weeks I have now had 62!

all the guides for this dont seem to cover this method.....

First off play as a sniper with a bolt action long range weapon! I am a naturally born anything but sniper..... i am truley terrible and usually get about a 10/2 k/d! bad isnt it! however I was still able to get it!!!

firstly using this weapon play combat mission, and only go for it really if you are playing as US! for some reason we are not told this, but the further away a headshot is from, the more points you will recieve! the best I have got is around 175 from a single bullet and a single kill! my cousin claims to have recieved 334 from a rediculous headshot on a tiny dot!

do not play the snowy mountain level either as there are rarely oppurtunities to snipe long distance!

for me the airfield is best but i have also got it from helmand valley!

start the airfield and stand on the furthest away tanks and wait for the first objective to be destroyed so you can see better.... wait for opponents hiding next to the containers at the back, a head shot here will blag you around 125, and they never seem to get you because they are too much in the open! i can normally get about three hits for just under 400 points, then when the next objective is complete you can go to the hanger where the enemies where before... DONT go infront of the hanger and run backwards to get more distance, and snipe through the hanger to the grounded plains where the next objective is,.... if this does not get you the final points when on the final objective run behind the airplanes you where sniping at before (where objective 3 is) and aim at the tower, someone will be there at some point and you can get in excess of 175 points per shot....

When i finally got this i got a 0/22 k/d ratio but the secon i got a 0/5 and had achieved (with support actions) 692 before cruise missile was used!

if anybody wants me to create a video to support this i would be happy to just private message me!

honestly i am a terrible sniper but this works everytime! i can never hit a moving target EVER so this just goes to show the success of this method!!

EDIT: Here is the video!

Glad it works for you... I hope you didnt have too much heartache getting it the normal way... as i said before it took me 8 months trying before i learnt this method... i nearly threw the disc away! but since i learnt it i have had it EVERY time I have played!

• 3 weeks later...

I used the airfield and got it on my first try. If you start on the attackers side then there is a plane in the very back. You can use it to aim over the wall during the first and second objective. You actually want your team to make it to the third objective. You can actually stay in the starting area until the third objective is taken. There is a plane that has a back fin that sits really high. If you walk up it you can actually shoot over the fence and into the field where the third objective is. I was getting about 130 for one shot. I think my chain was upwards of 1274 by the time someone noticed and was able to pick me off. (Its really hard to see them so you can only shoot the ones that stand still.) I only had 3 shots left anyway at that point and I got the achievement so I didnt care about dying.

As soon as I can Ill record what I did.

Great video phish!!! I used your method lastnight and got the achievement on my second attempt. I previously boosted it on PS3 and tried to do it on 360 but your way was 1000 times faster and easier!

If you don't mind I posted you vid on trueachievements aswell to make it easier for some there.

Thx again!

~d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched the YouTube video and I thought it couldn't be that easy. Loaded up the game, first match on Helmand Valley and I get over 1000 points before I move from the rock and get sniped. This method really is genius, I've gotten cruise missile every time I've played that map since. And thats saying something cuz before I came across phish's strategy I had never even earned the strafing gun once (awarded at 350 I think?).

• 4 weeks later...

hey thanks for making this post ive been looking for ways to get that cheev its the last one i need and hav had no success but this seems possible and wat makes better is that in the last 6months i have become a sniping pro on MoH so i should get it very easily :D:D ill watch the video if i dont get it within the few 1st tries

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can also confirm that this methond works, as I did it myself just a few days ago. However, you MUST get headshots to get the distance bonus. It won't show it at the top of the screen, but you will see how your score jumps leaps and bounds. I personally used the High Powered sniper rifle scope, rangefinder and extra magazines. It takes a bit of luck and even more patience, but I was able to get it and so can you. Good luck and happy hunting~!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...